Donald Trump and US politics

"
morbo wrote:
On topic of "protesting" Milo, this recent incident really got me pissed:

Iranian Immigrant MILO Supporter Takes On Protesters, Gets Harassed

far-left scum really has no backbone, ethics, principles... there is zero difference between them and fundamentalist religious zealots. Guy from Iran fled from ayatollahs, just to bump into "Marxist ayatollahs" in the US...

It took GUTS to stand up to those hate-filled, violent Proglodytes! ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
morbo wrote:
On topic of "protesting" Milo, this recent incident really got me pissed:

Iranian Immigrant MILO Supporter Takes On Protesters, Gets Harassed

far-left scum really has no backbone, ethics, principles... there is zero difference between them and fundamentalist religious zealots. Guy from Iran fled from ayatollahs, just to bump into "Marxist ayatollahs" in the US...
Maybe it really isn't coincidence that the women's march had a hijab in its logo.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

This is the Mexican southern border wall with Guatemala. Basically Mexico built a wall to prevent illegal immigration and criminality.

Why is it bad when Donald Trump does it? why is it racist?

President Obama also used temporary bans on many coutries such as Iraq in 2011, but why is it bad now that Trump does the very same thing for the very same reasons? Obama even bombed 3x more countries than Bush and somehow they gave him the Nobel price of Peace.

Bill Clinton had the very same position on Immigration and he had a standing ovation and was called a patriot and a hero of the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0

Democrates, liberals progressive and SJW they are sooooooo hypocrites
"
diablofdb wrote:
This is the Mexican southern border wall with Guatemala. Basically Mexico built a wall to prevent illegal immigration and criminality.

Why is it bad when Donald Trump does it? why is it racist?

Cuz "minority" people cant be racist toward other "minorities", duh!

Trump should have just said that the wall is for anti-drug trafficking, anti-cartel purposes.

a shout from the crowd:

Are you saying all mexicans are drug dealers? That's racist!!

gee its so easy to be a SJW...

"
diablofdb wrote:
Obama even bombed 3x more countries than Bush and somehow they gave him the Nobel price of Peace.

That because Obama was smart. Get Nobel peace prize first, bomb countries later.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
So this happened:

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
So this happened:

AHAHA I like a president that tweets and make SJW angry xD this is so great. I gonna miss that man one day :C. I'm not ready for it when Trump will leave the office it will be a hard day.

and am I the only one here or.... Trump's politics aren't extremly good or bad or.... they are just Common sense? And everyone go crazy.
UC Berkeley needs to be bulldozed to the ground.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
UC Berkeley needs to be bulldozed to the ground.
I thought that's what the rioters were doing last night.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 2, 2017, 1:03:00 PM
I like doing History so let's do some history and talk about what will be Obama's Legacy:

1. 8 years at wars with 7+ countries, he offcially is the president of the USA that has been the most at war for the entire history of the USA.

2. He doubled the has grown from $9 trillion to $19,6 trillion

3. He failed at all of his major promises.

4. Obamacare was a disaster
"
diablofdb wrote:
I like doing History so let's do some history and talk about what will be Obama's Legacy:

1. 8 years at wars with 7+ countries, he offcially is the president of the USA that has been the most at war for the entire history of the USA.

2. He doubled the has grown from $9 trillion to $19,6 trillion

3. He failed at all of his major promises.

4. Obamacare was a disaster

5. Set back race relations fifty years.

='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info