Donald Trump and US politics

"
innervation wrote:
Protesting students at Cal Berkley currently setting fire to the campus because their feefees are hurt over someone's free speech. Having successfully coerced Milo out of talking, the most serious criminals should be charged with domestic terrorism.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38837142
And I was really looking forward to that speech, too. There goes my night.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
^worse than it being cancelled is definitely that these people are out there on the streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
Oblivious
I love it. Instead of just speaking to a couple of hundred guys, he got prime time on national television. These rioters are idiots.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump on medicine:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/01/pinkerton-trump-lays-down-the-law-to-big-pharma-embraces-the-cure-strategy/

"
...Tuesday morning, speaking to those “pharma” chieftains, the President made six basic points about medicines and cures:

First, the prices of existing medical drugs are too high.

Second, other countries have been freeloading on Uncle Sam.

Third, the best way to reduce prices is to expand supply.

Fourth, the best way to to expand supply is to cut taxes and deregulate.

Fifth, more drug production ought to occur inside the United States.

Sixth, the single best way to improve health is by developing new medical cures.

What a tyrant Trump is, telling those noble souls in Big Pharma what's wrong with their business! =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 2, 2017, 3:33:44 AM
The public high education in the West has been completely infested by Marxist-leftist ideologues, who now "teach" students through an ideological lens. Marxism is present already in elementary / middle schools now, cause the SJWs who graduated from marxists colleges are now teaching there:

Teacher 'Assassinates Trump' in Classroom

You gotta admit that the left really knows their subversion / indoctrination tactics. Infest the education system and entertainment and everything else follows naturally.

I posted this interview already in some other thread. It's long, but really fascinating and everyone should watch it: Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job

At least watch it from 1:07:30, when he talks about ideological subversion. People in the West, recipients of commie subversion in the 70' & 80', are now in high education positions, teaching millennial SJWs who will in turn teach the next generation...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
The public high education in the West has been completely infested by Marxist-leftist ideologues, who now "teach" students through an ideological lens. Marxism is present already in elementary / middle schools now, cause the SJWs who graduated from marxists colleges are now teaching there:

Teacher 'Assassinates Trump' in Classroom

You gotta admit that the left really knows their subversion / indoctrination tactics. Infest the education system and entertainment and everything else follows naturally.

I posted this interview already in some other thread. It's long, but really fascinating and everyone should watch it: Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job

At least watch it from 1:07:30, when he talks about ideological subversion. People in the West, recipients of commie subversion in the 70' & 80', are now in high education positions, teaching millennial SJWs who will in turn teach the next generation...

Collectivism is alive and well in the earliest Primary School grades.

My wife's co-worker has a young daughter, and at the beginning of the school year, this little girl came home with a non-negotiable list of supply demands from her homeroom teacher. On that list were six glue sticks, packs of Post-Its and several other bulk quantities of items which that child would in no way ever have occasion to use in one school year. The punch-line? All such items would be stored in a closet for the use of all students.

Wanna guess that some students would be exempt from the supply demand? Simply put, it was intended to condition the students (and their parents, it would appear) to submit to redistribution. After all, if some students' mommies couldn't afford the supplies (and, from the quantities demanded of those who would be required to bring them, that figure seems pretty high), then it should fall on those who could to make up the difference.

Mommy, who works very hard in an office for less money than she ought to be earning, said "NO." She instructed her daughter to carry her own supplies, to be replaced by mommy as the little girl used them up, and made it known in no uncertain terms to the teacher that she would not be supplying other people's children along with her own.

Just a small, insidious example of how the schools attempt to indoctrinate both students and their families. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Just a small, insidious example of how the schools attempt to indoctrinate both students and their families. ='[.]'=

Was this a public school or private. If public, then it's ludicrous, cause that mom already paid for (hers and others) school supplies, through taxes. It only shows how the gov will waste $$ for insane useless things, and be stingy where it matters - education, healthcare... Cause the gov knows parents won't compromise their children.

"These new luxury BMWs for governmental bureaucrats were quite pricey. Now we don't have enough money to supply pencils to your kids or fix potholes in your neighbourhood. Please gib moar tax".
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 2, 2017, 5:34:19 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Was this a public school or private. If public, then it's ludicrous, cause that mom already paid for (hers and others) school supplies, through taxes. It only shows how the gov will waste $$ for insane useless things, and be stingy where it matters - education, healthcare... Cause the gov knows parents won't compromise their children.

"These new luxury BMWs for governmental bureaucrats were quite pricey. Now we don't have enough money to supply pencils to your kids or fix potholes in your neighbourhood. Please gib moar tax".

Public. Children are expected to bring some of their own school supplies, and in many cases, teachers will go out-of-pocket to help students who can't afford them. This is the first time I've heard of this sort of scheme, however. ='[.]'=
On topic of "protesting" Milo, this recent incident really got me pissed:

Iranian Immigrant MILO Supporter Takes On Protesters, Gets Harassed

far-left scum really has no backbone, ethics, principles... there is zero difference between them and fundamentalist religious zealots. Guy from Iran fled from ayatollahs, just to bump into "Marxist ayatollahs" in the US...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 2, 2017, 6:15:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info