Donald Trump and US politics

OMG that guy is my hero he just found the best way ever to deal with Liberals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjO0Kp_lXU

LOL That guy is a scream.
Censored.
"
soneka101 wrote:

He fires everyone who investigates him if he can, so this is not surprising. The founding fathers must be rolling over in their graves.
Crazy thing is, it's not unbelievable that Sesame Street actually got under the man child's thin skin with these and this is payback.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
So don't compare those "immigrants," whose first act upon arrival is to flout our laws, with my ancestors, and those who came to America, as they did, with high hopes and aspirations to become a PART of the culture, and not to supplant it with their own ways (waving foreign flags), and their own languages ("para Espanol, oprima el dos").

But isn't that exactly what Bannon, Miller and Trump are doing?

No, they're contrasting them. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
diablofdb wrote:
OMG that guy is my hero he just found the best way ever to deal with Liberals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjO0Kp_lXU

"Sweets to the sweet." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Rights without defense aren't meaningful. I can claim to own the Moon, but with no strength to back that claim up, it's uncertain if it's true or not.

Everyone knows the USA owns the Moon. So does that mean Donald Trump currently owns the Moon? Does he rent the Moon? Is he in control of Moon based operations? Is Donald Trump the Guardian of the Galaxy?

AFAIK, like most people still alive, who were alive on July 16, 1969 (when the moon was claimed for all mankind) DJT owns one share of the moon. At approximately 3.6 billion people it works out to around 2.5 acres. Whether dead people's shares devolve to the world at large, or they are absorbed by existing moon owners has not been determined. A few people had the foresight to buy moon shares before their trade was made illegal.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 20, 2017, 8:19:04 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It'd be nice to get back to 2 years. Or maybe even less. One of the major reasons why there's so many illegal immigrants is that the red tape for legal immigration is Kafkaesque in its absurdity. All that bureaucracy serves almost no one; those who process all the applications get a salary, and are the only beneficiaries I can see. Making immigrant vetting ever-more convoluted is conservative virtue-signaling.

Being staunchly against illegal immigration should mean being very much for common-sense, efficient, merit-based legal immigration.

That is interesting that you remind me it cost money to enforce your laws and solve problems too. You can ignore it, it is cheaper... Probably...

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
Rights without defense aren't meaningful. I can claim to own the Moon, but with no strength to back that claim up, it's uncertain if it's true or not.

Everyone knows the USA owns the Moon. So does that mean Donald Trump currently owns the Moon? Does he rent the Moon? Is he in control of Moon based operations? Is Donald Trump the Guardian of the Galaxy?

AFAIK, like most people still alive, who were alive on July 16, 1969 (when the moon was claimed for all mankind) DJT owns one share of the moon. At approximately 3.6 billion people it works out to around 2.5 acres. Whether dead people's shares devolve to the world at large, or they are absorbed by existing moon owners has not been determined. A few people had the foresight to buy moon shares before their trade was made illegal.

According to the outer space treaty, you probably don't.
Hah! Stupid Trumpets think Trump can win the Election

Nov 8th - Trump wins

*CHOKES ON KALE*

*picks up goal posts and moves them back*

Hah! I can't believe you stupid uneducated Trumplets think he stands a chance in 2020! So stupid! I cannot fathom how much of an inbred redneck you have to be to think he even stands a chance in hell at getting reelected
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 21, 2017, 10:57:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info