Donald Trump and US politics

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Trump Sets Up 6 Refugee Safe Zones in One Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HFYlkxYkoQ
Basically what I linked earlier. Molyneux has the better video IMHO.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 31, 2017, 2:56:45 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Trump is such a MONSTER!

Trump Sets Up 6 Refugee Safe Zones in One Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HFYlkxYkoQ

=^[.]^=

Looks like Russia will agree too:

Lavrov: Syria safe zones feasible if Damascus agrees

I'm gonna bet that Trump will do more for Syrian nrefugees than Obama ever did (not counting that Obama gov. was actually one of the root causes for the destruction of Syria)

In that video it is noted that Saudi Arabia's refugee tent cities (with air-conditioned tents, and capable of housing MILLIONS) have gone empty, because Obama preferred to bring the refugees here to the US. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
In that video it is noted that Saudi Arabia's refugee tent cities (with air-conditioned tents, and capable of housing MILLIONS) have gone empty, because Obama preferred to bring the refugees here to the US. ='[.]'=

Yeah, Saudis don't give a fk about refugees and are one of the biggest sponsors of radical islamist groups in Syria anyway. Not sure if Obama could froce Saudis to take refugees, even if he wanted.

The important point is that is much cheaper to settle refugees in the middle east, than to bring them here. You can help much more people this way, for less money, so Trump is doing the right strategy.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

You guys need to lay off the Muslim crap. Extremists are not all muslims. My grandfather is muslim came from Afghanistan in the 70s to escape those extremists and votes red everytume and grandma rules roost. trust me. He also opened a bar when he got here basically hard working red blooded American without any religious hangups..

Personally I would love to trust this, but weren t you 2 page earlier saying sharia law was a better solution than liberalism?

If I had to chose yes. Saudi Arabia/Iran is not a cess pool liberal cities are.
Git R Dun!
"
morbo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Yeah, Saudis don't give a fk about refugees and are one of the biggest sponsors of radical islamist groups in Syria anyway. Not sure if Obama could froce Saudis to take refugees, even if he wanted.

The important point is that is much cheaper to settle refugees in the middle east, than to bring them here. You can help much more people this way, for less money, so Trump is doing the right strategy.

Thats because they are smart not dumb like USA letting riff raff in. People that cant even function and are too radical for them - no problem west takes em

Used to be you had to be an asset (e.g. degree, skills, money in the bank) not a liability to get in here. Now its exact opposite.

Mexico dumps their prisons on us on a regular basis. We truly are suckers since at least Ronald Reagan stated it all.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 31, 2017, 5:00:50 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
London’s Muslim Mayor: Terror Attacks ‘Part And Parcel Of Life In A Big City’

Yeah terror attacks just spontaneously come up, when the city becomes big enough. Nothing to do with a certain imported religious ideology.

That's why Germany was riddled with terror attacks in the past, but now that the country has become more "inclusive & multicultural", everything is fine.

Germans caused 100 million deaths not to long ago. Do you really wanna go there? No one has a monopoly on violence. But we can sure reduce it but not allowing unknowns/liabilities and allowing assets. I support Trump and extreme vetting
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 31, 2017, 5:16:25 AM
Too radical for saudis? That's hell of a thing...

Saudis don't adopt "refugees" mostly because these people are planned to destabilize the enemy, the christian civilization. They don't need this scum, the initial intents are different, and ban settlements on their territory. Even the few camps are built on deserted lands of no contact with populated areas.

SA and Qatar were and are the major sponsors of the conflict, both with financial and ideological help, along with providing mercenaries.

That's a war of civilizations we are in, and whoever didn't get it is an idiot. Most of the EU leaders definitely are. God punished us by catatonic rulers. Mean bastard.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Germans caused 100 million deaths not to long ago.

Sweet.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 31, 2017, 5:15:57 AM
What Christian Civilization? Your pews are empty. At best it's cafeteria Christianity even among few followers. Anyway there is no "clash of civilizations" it's just mob violence and self starters. Lost boys. Even in Iraq/syria dsame deal. The disenfranchised/losers started ISIS not the big tribal clan leaders.

And no They were using these useful idiots to overthrow Assad for pipelines to Europe. Its all about money as usual. Russia would be cut out so they stopped it. If ISIS and AQ suceeded they would have let us mop them up proper.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 31, 2017, 5:38:41 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
What Christian Civilization?

The one you pick and eat its fruits every day, any day. Even the machine you are typing nonsense on at the moment, or the complicated communication system you are using, are created by it. Every single object around you is a product of it.
The society you are living in, and even the whole modern world. You, yourself, are a product of it, no matter you don't even realize.

You just consider it for granted, while it was earned. Thus has to be kept safe and treated responsibly. As nothing comes for granted. If you disagree, or refuse, you may go back to your roots, as fucking around with this heritage is unacceptable for many. Traitors are never and nowhere welcomed.

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 31, 2017, 5:51:29 AM
i recently read steven king's "under the dome" and when reading such stuff i get heavy flashbacks.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info