Donald Trump and US politics

one of the reasons Libs lost the Brexit and lost to Trump...

They never made a single argument they just came in and started a name calling contest. Insult are the arguments of Ignorance. I you fail to see that, you are looking at 8 years of Trump
"
Deliverme wrote:

Wasnt talking to you.

I know.

"
Deliverme wrote:

I dont frankly recall what you said yesterday,

Obviously. You don't remember because it went through one ear and right out the other without leaving a trace. I'm feeling helpful today, so I'll spell it out - again.

"
Bars wrote:

It's funny how libs always miss the point. Never mind, I'll spell it out for you - and you'll probably miss it again. The liberal media's strategy is absurd. Hillary's election strategy was absurd. If you're wondering how absurd, just look at the clown who got elected as president! How bad do you have to be to lose to TRUMP?!

[irrelevant segment]

TLDR: What the libs should be doing is thinking long and hard about their mistakes and how they lead them to the current situation instead of continuing with their hysterical and irrational behavior, expecting it to yield different results.

I hate to be literal and direct, but there we go:

*DRUMROLL*

Assuming the point of a debate is to convince the other party of your opinion, throwing insults and names means you've lost the debate.

Yes, Sarah, this also applies to you, and is probably transphobic.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 31, 2017, 9:53:22 AM
Irrelevant segment? I quoted that segment earlier, and now you undermine my choice. This is why people hate you, Bars.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 31, 2017, 10:47:13 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Irrelevant segment? I quoted that earlier. This is why people hate you, Bars.

Irrelevant to the point I was making just now, not in general :)

If people hate me, it's probably because I might be just a tad arrogant at times. I try to compensate with modesty, self-irony and understated humor :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
If people hate me, it's probably because I might be just a tad arrogant at times. I try to compensate with modesty, self-irony and understated humor :P
A tad! It's a well established fact that Barses control the global banking cartels and are making us poor to push us towards one-world government. A tad, he says.

Did you even watch the Molyneux video?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Deliverme wrote:
Holy shit the amount of racism and bigotry in this thread is unbelievable.

Do you even know the definition of "racism", or just singing and dancing to the liberal mantra?

The problem with the neoliberals is that in most of the cases they barely know what they are talking about...Thus consider the use of PC massmedia cliches in a condemning and sometimes threatful manner as an argument.

Let me help you - if you slap the words "racist", "fascist", "nazi", "white supermacist", "bigot" on every single sentence, these give you an overwhelming advantage in any dispute. Approved. Or not.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 31, 2017, 11:03:42 AM
"
Deliverme wrote:

Wasnt talking to you. I dont frankly recall what you said yesterday, so I dont remember if you were behaving in a racist manner. I was referring to others. I am not name calling, and I havent once in this thread. Stating that you see racism and bigotry is simply perception.

Out of curiosity, were you talking about the one quoting crime statistics for MENA countries? If so I'd love to know what you think about American election coverage. It's pure demographics talk from wall to wall and no one bats an eye.
well to all those who hate on refugees: let's imagine the unlikely scenario of your country becoming uninhabitable due to an atomar incident and you become a refugee yourself.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
i recently read steven king's "under the dome" and when reading such stuff i get heavy flashbacks.

That was one of the saddest things I've read, and an incredibly weak attempt. To take it point by point:

(1) I'm not going to take liberals, who would participate in BDS (boycott, divest, sanction) if they could do it without forfeiting any political capitol, seriously on this.

(2) This is a writer who payed no attention during the primaries - we know Trump WANTS a Muslim Ban - he said he would institute it on the campaign trail. And while the idea polled decently among his base, everyone else recoiled, so he backed off of it. This is also a writer who knows nothing of marketing, or bothered to read The Art of the Deal, because he describes this classic A/B testing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%2FB_testing

as 'a trial balloon for a coup'. Laughable.

(3) CNN's put out enough fake news that I shouldn't even bother. Harken back to just weeks ago when all these news sources had 'top inside sources' of who was going to be in the cabinet, and they were wrong literally every time whenever they guessed more than 24 hours in advance. Not buying any of that story.

(4) Someone in this thread or the last Trump thread already debunked this. The author, at this point, doesn't even seem to politics. And yeah, despite that he has 'Politics. Economics.' in his bio, he doesn't understand that executives replace the past administration's people? Or basic concepts like A/B testing?

(5) Already covered in this thread. It's a chess move, perhaps it truly is in a dimension that the author doesn't get (apologies to Xav, I was critical of the 7D underwater chess meme months ago, turns out you and /pol were right all along).

(6) Cites the now infamous dossier. The article all makes sense now. He believes in an unverfied, unverifiable (publishers word's, not mine) source that even HuffPo wouldn't run with. Again, one of the weakest attempts to breakdown what were seeing and argue that Trump is staging a coup I've seen yet.

"
vio wrote:
well to all those who hate on refugees: let's imagine the unlikely scenario of your country becoming uninhabitable due to an atomar incident and you become a refugee yourself.

Backing up an argument with hipothetical imaginary events is desperate.

Not that it didn't happen in Europe, and host countries accepted and easily integrated their relatives.
But I guess it's not the point. More likely it's about the fictional scenario of europeans flooding the arab countries in despair, begging for a piece of bread, a hut to live in, and a goat to fuck. Do you even imagine.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 31, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info