Donald Trump and US politics

"
you do realize that when FOX offers shit like this, it's because people actually believe it, right?
I know! I can barely contain my lulz. God, FOX News is stupid. I'm loving it.

Apparently, you are under the delusion we like them. We do not.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 4, 2017, 4:27:36 AM
"
Fox doesn't do this on accident.

The main issue I have with Fox: Trump could be on 100% disapproval ratings, the country and world in uproar, environmental disasters all around, brink of WW3 and if Hannity still sings Trump's praises, which he will, then the 'like clever person' that he is won't be fooled by the fake news, but believe whatever his trusted bitch says.

Yeah, there's some left wing MSM out there that is laughably bias, but at least they are talking truth to power in some regard, not covering up and holding to account. This is necessary. On the other side, over-patriotism and support can become treasonous.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 4, 2017, 4:33:04 AM
FOX News doesn't follow Trump directly, it follows the GOP establishment. Currently, Trump has cucked the GOP establishment; therefore, he has cucked FOX News. This is liable to change, however; consider the Megyn Kelly #NeverTrump maneuvers prior to the election, and how ready and willing FOX was at that time to dump Trump within days.

Nobody sold Iraq harder than FOX. Don't forget that. If Trump resists war, FOX will stop being an ally to him.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 4, 2017, 4:40:13 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
FOX News doesn't follow Trump directly, it follows the GOP establishment. Currently, Trump has cucked the GOP establishment; therefore, he has cucked FOX News. This is liable to change, however; consider the Megyn Kelly #NeverTrump maneuvers prior to the election, and how ready and willing FOX was at that time to dump Trump within days.

Nobody sold Iraq harder than FOX. Don't forget that. If Trump resists war, FOX will stop being an ally to him.

WTF? They dumped MK, lol.

I actually expect them to silence Chris Wallace, very soon.

Trump won't resist ANYTHING, if Fox tell him not to.

Hannity is probably the most powerful man in the country right now.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 4, 2017, 4:51:54 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

WTF? They dumped MK, lol.

I actually expect them to silence Chris Wallace, very soon.

Trump won't resist ANYTHING, if Fox tell him not to.

Hannity is probably the most powerful man in the country right now.
Regarding Kelly, Wallace, Hannity: only because Trump won. They were hedging their bets. They don't view Trumpism as an end, but as a means. GOP first, ideology second.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 4, 2017, 5:06:55 AM
Did FOX just say something (in jest) about Obama tapping Trump tower?

The man child just went on a full twitter tirade.

Lol, this looks very much like a Rush Limbaugh clip that FOX and Friends ran where Rush is going on about Obama-Putin conspiracy against Trump. Timeline checks out. 15 mins before first tweet.

Trump watching FOX and Friends, immediately tweets exaggeration.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 4, 2017, 7:42:42 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Did FOX just say something (in jest) about Obama tapping Trump tower?

The man child just went on a full twitter tirade.

Lol, this looks very much like a Rush Limbaugh clip that FOX and Friends ran where Rush is going on about Obama-Putin conspiracy against Trump. Timeline checks out. 15 mins before first tweet.

Trump watching FOX and Friends, immediately tweets exaggeration.

The gloves are off. Malik Obama's half-brother is going to jail, folks.

(He's not though, he used a legal NSA loophole to wire tap Trump. Sad but true)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 4, 2017, 8:51:54 AM
Casually casual.

Hey, speaking of ridiculous conspiracy theories.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

When did the word "cuck" become a thing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info