Grocery's EB Freezing Pulse Ice Spear Totem Build! Maps Tested

"
medicineman89 wrote:
Back in business with all 5 auras and 398 mana to play with.
Got myself a Full es shield like you said and it worked, thanks!!
Spoiler

Lost like 400 DPS though :(

Yea you didn't get spell damage on the shield, but that gets quite expensive. I bought mine for 5 chaos, but I think he didn't know the true value of the shield.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hello, respeced from LS to your build b/c the duelist reset gave me all my points back. I am having trouble getting damage! I have PMed you further detail. Below is my gear (I know a few of the pieces suck...) I am only getting 850 dps on my FP...

I usually have reduced mana on my FP. Any advice is appreciated! thank you!

Current tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC_gQHBLMFWwx9DkgQfxGWFE0XVBmFGjgabB8CIoEkPCSqJ6kpTy0fNsU26TrYQsNG10lRTLNN2FVLVcZabV3GXfJgbWZPbRlte3BScNVzs3_GgUmBb4IegpuDOIhCi4yMNox2jjyOZI9GkFWdgJ2jna6ePJ6hogCio6cIp1ynhK-bsji2-riTwFHB88aez2XQ0Ngk2t3bC93z34Thc-Nq44TkIuw47SDwH_F28h3z6vem_Ks=
Grocery,

Could you add some information detailing the leveling aspect of the build? Also did you start with a wand at the beginning?
Critical Hit Jump Jets... Critical Hit Jump Jets...
"
ghoultek wrote:
Grocery,

Could you add some information detailing the leveling aspect of the build? Also did you start with a wand at the beginning?

I will try and get this up by tomorrow. Haven't had much game time this weekend but I will get it up.

In regards to wands, I actually did because I got some funny gear. I got a level 6 wand with retarded stats, like 40% overall spell damage and some pretty decent other rolls. I personally just like to level wands after I get a freeze pulse gem quality and an ice spear from witch quest, if starting brand new. You do have to play safe still, but it is doable, and it is what I did. It may be optimal to start melee first, but its up to you. Both work.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery,

What is your opinion on a Green gem to replace faster projectiles, im working on getting my FP to 20%, so planning on replacing faster proj, i wish i could roll BBBGR and use added lightning dmg but ive wasted enough chromes failing all of them.

Would u continue to use faster proj or switch to maybe cold pen? or somthing else? right now using 5L BBGGR: FP, GMP, FASTER CASTING, LIFE LEECH, FASTER PROJ
any thought on using blood magic gem instead of Eldritch Battery ?
I'm afraid that my freezing pulse will go down a lot if i replace "added lighting dmg gem" by "blood magic gem".
"
medicineman89 wrote:
I'll try looking for a high ES shield tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get enough mana to run 5 auras and spam infinitely. Thanks again for the input

Nub question: Why added lightning gem? Is it for shock stacks?
That is the reason I wanted to use it yes, how effective it would of been I am not sure. Grocery would know the answer
Yes he has picked Added Lightning Damage for the shock stacks and if you look at the passive trees he has posted (not including the Glass Canon one) they have both been specced into Static Blows and Chance to shock.

How effective this is I'm not sure as I haven't got as far as a 6L yet so I haven't tested it out for myself yet.
"
Mackon wrote:
Yes he has picked Added Lightning Damage for the shock stacks and if you look at the passive trees he has posted (not including the Glass Canon one) they have both been specced into Static Blows and Chance to shock.

How effective this is I'm not sure as I haven't got as far as a 6L yet so I haven't tested it out for myself yet.

Yes it is nice to have. I feel like it is only worth it at highest levels and gear levels as well. I don't have this as of yet on my character, but I would take it if I had a 6 link. I really like my current supports.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info