Grocery's EB Freezing Pulse Ice Spear Totem Build! Maps Tested

Hey looking for your input Grocery.
Currently running maps solo/ co-op and they aren't a breeze, they don't take forever but I'd like your input on improvements to get better.

stats buffed:
2,932 HP
6,848 Armour
78/78/78/-60 Resists
1,738 DPS per pulse *using LMP*
crit chance 28%
crit multiplyer 255%

What do you suggest I can do to improve, I am currently working on getting more Life nodes as I messed up on the tree and skipped some then after Life nodes I want to get Throatseeker nodes.
But being level 76 that's going to take a very long time to achieve.
for maps I'd say 4k is the intro to be safe. My current shadow will have upwards of 5k before he enters 69-70+ maps. Armor is good, make sure you have a granite flask with surgeons and iron skin. Link your spec and I'll try to fix it. I'd probably say to invest in some regrets if you can in the future. Unless a re-roll is out of the question.

For soloing maps, I'd suggest a spell totem with summon skeletons if you are having issues. For party maps, I have run with a summoner or a ranger who uses summon skeletons, so it I can drop my skele totem and go gmp, ice spear, faster casting spell totem.

I'd sayCap resistances and HP first. Get it to 4k and you will see a big quality of life increase as you can take a few more hits. Also, try and get some projectile speed, specifically a quality freezing pulse. You can be a bit further away if you need to if you have one.

Any other questions? Your crit and crit multiplier is decent.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thank you, passive here, its close but I messed up in the witch area, next 3 levels will go to linking the bottom line and respeccing the 2 far right int nodes into life nodes

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC_gQHBLMFWwx9DkgQfxGWFE0Wbxa_F1QZhRo4HRQfAiKBJDwkqiepLR82xTbpOthCw0NjRtdJUUyzTdhVxlj1Wm1dxl3yYG1mT2aebRlwUnDVcU1-WX_GgUmBb4IegziIQouMjDaMdo48j0aQVZrPnYCdo53EnjyeoaIAoqOnCKdcp4Svm7I4tzG4k8AawFHB88aez2XQOdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPfhOFz42rjhOw47SDwH_Id8-r60vyr
FP is quality 10, i know its low so still using faster projectiles with 5L armour
could you tell me what the ideal weapon and stats for the weapon are for this build? appreciate it!
IGN: War_of_Art
"
medicineman89 wrote:
FP is quality 10, i know its low so still using faster projectiles with 5L armour

10% is fine. I mean more is good, but thats not bad.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
EuroSmash wrote:
could you tell me what the ideal weapon and stats for the weapon are for this build? appreciate it!

Obviously lots of spell damage and % cold damage is good. Stats I like to see are increased cast speed, increased projectile speed, critical chance or multiplier. All of these stats are great. Remember you can always drop faster projectiles and chromatic for added lightning if you get enough projectile speed. Mana and stuff like that is good too.

I'd say go for spell damage first, crit/cast speed, then projectile speed, mana.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
what are you thoughts on evasion? thinking about running grace.
Right now using Purity, Determination, clarity and Dicipline.
Maybe switch Determination for Vitality?
or switch one out for Grace?
If you have high armor, which you should in high level maps, go determination. I run 5 auras with 2250 mana on my 80 templar. I do run grace, because it is a useful nonpercent aura.

Basically in maps I always run Clarity, Discipline (duh), Grace, and 2 percent auras. For hardcore I say go Determination and Vitality or Determination and Purity/Haste. Softcore I go Haste and Purity because of my gear.

Vitality is decent but I think of it as a quality of life, whereas determination will keep you up and alive.

In your case go Determination, Clarity, Discipline, Purity, and Grace if you can handle it. If not, just don't use grace or blood magic it maybe. Again, only if you have high armor should you use determ because it increases your armor as a percentage of current armor.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
medicineman89 wrote:
Thank you, passive here, its close but I messed up in the witch area, next 3 levels will go to linking the bottom line and respeccing the 2 far right int nodes into life nodes

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC_gQHBLMFWwx9DkgQfxGWFE0Wbxa_F1QZhRo4HRQfAiKBJDwkqiepLR82xTbpOthCw0NjRtdJUUyzTdhVxlj1Wm1dxl3yYG1mT2aebRlwUnDVcU1-WX_GgUmBb4IegziIQouMjDaMdo48j0aQVZrPnYCdo53EnjyeoaIAoqOnCKdcp4Svm7I4tzG4k8AawFHB88aez2XQOdDQ2CTa3dsL3fPfhOFz42rjhOw47SDwH_Id8-r60vyr

Yea you just need life. You have so much crit that I would say maybe go life for now. Get crit as you progress. If you die you can't progress. That is the way I look at it. Your build just kind of went damage first then life. No a big mess up and is easily fixed.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info