Grocery's EB Freezing Pulse Ice Spear Totem Build! Maps Tested

"
medicineman89 wrote:
Hey Grocery,

What is your opinion on a Green gem to replace faster projectiles, im working on getting my FP to 20%, so planning on replacing faster proj, i wish i could roll BBBGR and use added lightning dmg but ive wasted enough chromes failing all of them.

Would u continue to use faster proj or switch to maybe cold pen? or somthing else? right now using 5L BBGGR: FP, GMP, FASTER CASTING, LIFE LEECH, FASTER PROJ

I have a 20% FP and still prefer the Faster Projectiles in a 5 linker. I guess you could go added cold damage, but the Faster Projectiles is really nice. It is really up to you and your playstyle. Freeze pulse and Faster Projectiles make it very nice for far away targets, where added lightning is very good still, but I prefer the constant damage.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Wuzey wrote:
any thought on using blood magic gem instead of Eldritch Battery ?
I'm afraid that my freezing pulse will go down a lot if i replace "added lighting dmg gem" by "blood magic gem".

You could go Blood Magic on FP itself, then use all your mana on auras. You will still run less auras though, as 2 % auras will leave you with less overall mana to run the flat cost auras like Grace, Disc, Clarity. You still need some mana for totems, curses, etc. The blood magic gem is viable, but I would probably do that in hardcore and tweak the build a bit.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I agree when I took off faster projectiles it just wasn't worth the extra damage, I like the comfort of being a little bit farther and still dishing out damage. As far as GMP and LMP goes, I've switched back to LMP simply because I can grunted stacking all 3 projectiles every time while with GMP it seems only 3-4 are stacked.

What do you think? The DPS seems pretty much the same between the two but with LMP I have infinite mana while GMP every now and then I'll have to use a mana pot so I switched back to LMP for now.

Both are zero quality but that will change when I decide which one to use with FP
Is this build still strong post release even with aura nerf and all of the other changes?? How is dual ice spear totem working out these days? I never see it any more.
Last edited by mcfailure on Oct 23, 2013, 12:17:12 AM
I would like to know aswell.
i had freezing pulse templar with hp before release and i would like to know if this hp build is still viable.
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info