Additional Performance Improvements

"
sam_handler wrote:
Nice!
...Neat! Cool! (c)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I hope one day GGG will consider tuning down some effects (particles, shadows, textures, ground effects) instead of always trying to improve performance. I think you can obtain a better result with lower effort. Currently I can bake meringues on my laptop if I use DX11...
hype! nice !
very good!!!
Will it fix the insane framedrops experienced when hitting big packs which dont happen in dx9?
Awesome sauce!
GIVE US THE OPTION TO REMOVE THE SHADOWS FROM DIRECTX 11 ALLREADY !
Will it fix the problem I've gotten ever since 2.5 where I go unresponsive and crash
"
Stealthrider wrote:
So when are you going to let us turn down particle effects and other performance killing options?

Optimizations and improvements are absolutely meaningless when the options menu is so shitty.

You're improving FPS by 1-5 on high-end machines, but you aren't helping average machines out at ALL with these improvements. I guarantee these changes will not stop the game from dropping to less than 1FPS during Breaches, Other Allies Cannot Die, Strongboxes, Necrovigil, and all the other bullshit overly detailed effects that can't be turned down/off. The only thing that will help average machines is an ACTUAL OPTIONS MENU. Let me turn this garbage off.

I don't want a pretty slideshow, I want a FUNCTIONAL GAME.

It's 2017, the game has been in development for ten years, it's time to stop living in 2007 and give us a proper fucking menu.

Amen.
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info