Additional Performance Improvements

"
On our test machines

It would be really helpful if the specifications of said test machines were made available...
"
djAMPnz wrote:
GGG should stop allowing comments of less than three words to be posted on the forum. Or implement a 'like' button on posts that does nothing other than distract those who post the useless 'Nice', 'Neat' or 'Cool' posts and hopefully dissuade them from posting their nothing posts. 'Tis annoying having to scroll to the second or third page to see where the conversation actually starts.

Two. Words.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
INTEL PENTIUM UPGRADE
I want to turn shadows off, there is no good reason not to.
"
"
djAMPnz wrote:
GGG should stop allowing comments of less than three words to be posted on the forum. Or implement a 'like' button on posts that does nothing other than distract those who post the useless 'Nice', 'Neat' or 'Cool' posts and hopefully dissuade them from posting their nothing posts. 'Tis annoying having to scroll to the second or third page to see where the conversation actually starts.

NIce! Neat! Cool!

Please
This
3rd Word
(5th sixith seventh)
Last edited by Azraphael on Jan 10, 2017, 10:29:10 PM
Buy a new game engine! ty in advance
Personally I would just like the game to be more stable then run faster, as it crashing and freezes all the damn time. Like several times daily.
nice work but I am not convinced to be honest. every patch breaks something different. I have lost 50-60 maps this league due to dcs and lag
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
I agree for some environments. In dungeons and dark environments i like shadows off, but in Forest Encampment and Sarn and some sunny outdoor areas, Shadows bring it to life for me. It's always been an aesthetic dilemma for me, TBH. LOL
Feel you, dude.
Nice!
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info