Additional Performance Improvements

How much RAM require DX11 client?
Why I'm asking. Because I'm running on 4gb system ram and AMD RX 460(4gb) video. On DX9 I have terrible FPS drops, mostly because particle effects I guess. But... on DX11 when I start playing the game in the begining the performance is.. yes alot better than DX9, feels so smooth. But after few hrs, 1+, or 2+hrs something like that the game starts dropping FPS even more than DX9. I'm not sure why I guess after playing alot maps with different textures, sounds etc. So here is my question, why is that? Is just the ram not enough for DX11 or is still bugged and not optimized well?
So I'm still playing on DX9 with new graphics card because of that, I can play 8hrs without restarting anything, no problems, except usual drops ofc. If I run on DX11 I need to restart PC every 2hrs.
Last edited by Joleco on Jan 10, 2017, 8:37:01 PM
super nice, keep up the good work!
"
djAMPnz wrote:
GGG should stop allowing comments of less than three words to be posted on the forum. Or implement a 'like' button on posts that does nothing other than distract those who post the useless 'Nice', 'Neat' or 'Cool' posts and hopefully dissuade them from posting their nothing posts. 'Tis annoying having to scroll to the second or third page to see where the conversation actually starts.

NIce! Neat! Cool!
Nice. Just a few more of these and I won't even be able to load the game.
"
C1111 wrote:
Spoiler
all pray for me

Pray for me too. I have intel hd 3000, no joke. I have i7 though so it is mostly playable except when breaches start off sometimes. Main issue I have is with the California server. It's faster for me to use the Texas server despite being in California. Is there some sort of issue in the California server? Looking at the gateway selection hints that CA should be 3 times faster.
why is there not an option to turn shadows off on dx11. I don't want shadows they r an annoyance and r trash
How about an "off" option? I play without shadows not because my computer can't handle it, but because I can't see shit with shadows on.
Nice work
Funny thing, I upgraded my old AMD GPU to slightly newer NV GPU with 2x memory of same speed and on average 30% better benchmark scores compared to version of my old gpu that had 2x memory I had - I get more fps but stuttering is very funny...
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Please get rid of the lag that happens for when you go in a Tul breach...
That lag is just plain awful, I'm sure all of us commenting here could all agree on how bad the lag is in there... o-o
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info