Additional Performance Improvements

Spoiler
all pray for me

my english sux.
"
Vaikisss wrote:
does this mean i can have more than 7 fps in a breach ?

LOL, right?

Breaches have lag-killed me more than all other lag deaths combined. Well. probably not, but it sure feels like it.

Like, I'm fighting and fighting and all of a sudden I am dead and THEN I see how I got dead. I need to stop trying to make Evasion work.

"Stop trying to make FETCH happen. It's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN."
Is this going to resolve the Artifacting / Disco Light Show that occurs when using DX 11?
I wonder if there is something in GiGiGi power to do with server performance on Frankfurt realm. It seems to be the most laggy of them all.
Double cast of Firestorm into breach pack is game frozen with shining particles (which as said = server lag). Just wondering.

Otherwise, DX11 is much smoother than DX9 ever was at my rig (reasonable mainstream FX8350 | R9 280x)

Ryzen is comming tho :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jan 10, 2017, 6:51:26 PM
"
stanchA wrote:
DX11 fix for AMD cards?
Spoiler

For that add "--noasync" to launch command it will solve problem like it do for me
Why not add an in-game option to remove shadows and reduce the graphic quality.

Please make kinetic blast and herald of ice shatter not devour fps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
lovely
Cant wait, after 1.5.1c my poe avg fps is 8 and my latency is around 450 avg on cali server me locate in oregon
particles still are the biggest problem, including rain, it boggles my mind why wont you add simple option to lower particle quality which was asked for since the game opened, also why force people to use shadows on dx11? Personally I dont like the game with shadows as it tires my eyes more, why not let players play the way they want?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info