Additional Performance Improvements

So will this resolve the lag spikes / latency issues?
Of course you won't go against what your customers are asking, namely DirectX 11 renderer with the option to turn shadows off, rather than stubbornly persist in keeping it, right? Right?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

No graphical sliders either I see, great moves Ethan. I'm proud of you.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
DX11 fix for AMD cards?
Spoiler

World first...
NICE!

This is great news. I'm on a 6-core 12-thread CPU clocked in at 4.8Ghz and have only experienced big problems when I've had massive amounts of corpse laying on the ground with shadows cranked up to high(DX9). Had to turn them off in DX9 to avoid that and in DX11 I've had it set to low since we've been able to use DX11. This should be great for me. I may even be able to crank those shadows back up to high again without worry.
Last edited by DeathPiggy on Jan 10, 2017, 5:35:49 PM
Great news guys!
"
stanchA wrote:
DX11 fix for AMD cards?
Spoiler

Nvidia
inb4 the foaming at the mouth crazies start going ape shit over not being able to turn shadows off.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
inb4 the foaming at the mouth crazies start going ape shit over not being able to turn shadows off.

Already feeling the vibes xD

BTW,I hope those glitches also get some fix
Bye bye desync!
Hopefully you'll figure out how to make performance better on maps with status ailment ground effects. I mean, it runs beautifully normal, but lightning ground and a breach portal drops me down to 15 fps.
Is there a list of the hardware that you use in the test machines? Sorta like a QVL I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info