Additional Performance Improvements

DX 11 rave pixels stretching fix when?

Very scary for mapping / lab in HC

Very annoying having to restart to solve the issues temporarily.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
if official announce thread called "Additional Improvements" that means there is nothing left to expect in the future except some minor 'additions'.

RIP my dreams to ever play in party w/o lags.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
"
Stealthrider wrote:
So when are you going to let us turn down particle effects and other performance killing options?

Optimizations and improvements are absolutely meaningless when the options menu is so shitty.

You're improving FPS by 1-5 on high-end machines, but you aren't helping average machines out at ALL with these improvements. I guarantee these changes will not stop the game from dropping to less than 1FPS during Breaches, Other Allies Cannot Die, Strongboxes, Necrovigil, and all the other bullshit overly detailed effects that can't be turned down/off. The only thing that will help average machines is an ACTUAL OPTIONS MENU. Let me turn this garbage off.

I don't want a pretty slideshow, I want a FUNCTIONAL GAME.

It's 2017, the game has been in development for ten years, it's time to stop living in 2007 and give us a proper fucking menu.

Amen.

Also Amen, I would prefer CONSTANT fps > preformance boosts. Not going to bitch about improvement to the game but it will most likely only fix stuff streamers use like SRS and animate weapon. Won't do anything to the normal situations that can lag you into scrubcore. Any rogue box or breach = lag spike no matter the pc = VERY bad.
https://www.change.org/p/grinding-gear-games-new-engine-for-path-of-exile

Sign for new engine =]
Hype!! :3
Thank you for continuously improving performance of the game!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Always good to have performance fixes.

Keep up the great work GGG.

Also - make Breaches permanent. ;D
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Edit: Nvm.

Thanks for the further performance improvements.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jan 11, 2017, 2:30:25 AM
Good work keep updating the performance and the game will be truly solid for all players.
Even though I am in no way performance limited I like to see updates for everyone.
Honestly I feel like something has been done in the past few days as my performance has improved drastically. Dunno if it's just a coincidence or something hidden has been done.

Either way, keep it up, and keep them announcement coming, this league communication has been on the downside :) Cheers GGG!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
HYPE! But i just want some new skill gems to play with! Feelsbadman!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info