Additional Performance Improvements

Let's see how it's gonna work.
@OP

Will these changes improve framerate of maps with ground effects? Burning ground cause huge perceived lag/tearing of my screen even if my game otherwise run at steady 60fps.

If yes, congratulations and big hurray for GGG. If not, all I can say is what are you waiting for!
3 years of improvement and we are still disconnecting and cannot get past the loading screen.

oh yeah my emails haven't got reply in almost a month.

oh actually yes, but it says we are having a long queue, so we cannot attend to you, pls email back again next week if your problems does not automatically and magically resolve by itself.

After release of DX11 i bought 2 supported packс.
yes, i have a lot of problems with this patch but GGG work very hard on this game and need our support.
I love to see how GGG think about the future of his game and make everything better and better without any P2W.
Fix singapore servers.
Sounds good, if I can run the dx11 client now without hard-locking my computer I might give it a try.
If these "improvements" are as good as the last batch you can keep em to yourselves. Game went from stable pre 2.5 to an utter shit storm after 2.5.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
As soon as it's possible to completely disable shadows in DX11, I switch to it immediately.

"
Nayazu wrote:
Still want to be able to turn off shadows on DX11. i simply just dont like them as it makes the game look like junk. so ruining DX9 so i can turn the ugly things off.

+1, all other similar comments not counted...

The 'limit' to be forced to use (at least "low") shadows on DX11 forces a lot of us to not use all the nice improvements of DX11 and even the 64-bit client at all. The restrictions in visibility even on low shadows is an absolute no-go, a massive stressing factor for my eyes when you try to identify what happens on screen.

+1

Just give us the option to disable shadows in the dx11 client instead of telling us how much better dx11 performance WITH shadows is compared to dx9 without.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Game went from stable pre 2.5 to an utter shit storm after 2.5.

Same here for DX11 version (DX9 works as ususal). Maybe the new patch will make DX11 playable again, who knows. RNG is RNG
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
So happy to hear this.

Praise the Sun! (And GGG) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info