Additional Performance Improvements

An option I would love to see is a feature I first remember using in Age of Conan, basically it allowed you to only show your effects in a group, you could limit the amount of particles and effects you see for your character or everyone around you. I used to set my character only to maximum while limiting all other players around me to be as minimal as possible so other players abilities and effects were still visible barely.

The current issues are keeping me from being able to justify buying an upgraded supporter pack. Since least when 2.5 came out it has gotten worse for me.

Like all we appreciate improvements. Keep them coming. Agreeing with some of the past comments, so I won't rehash it. Thanks.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
dupie wrote:
An option I would love to see is a feature I first remember using in Age of Conan, basically it allowed you to only show your effects in a group, you could limit the amount of particles and effects you see for your character or everyone around you. I used to set my character only to maximum while limiting all other players around me to be as minimal as possible so other players abilities and effects were still visible barely.

I like that idea. Partying with others that have high graphic abilities can cause all to crash, and lose maps. Being able to restrict the graphic effects of others would be awesome! With the increasing character effect MTXs I think that would be a win for all!

I for one wish this was in effect for towns at least. I always lag when others join the instance, and causes me to go from my stash to somehow 1-2 seconds later being feet away from the stash when the person fully loads in. Only way around it is clearly to do sorting in your hideout.

This brings me to another idea. If you have a hideout, when you load into the game it should send you to the hideout instead of the last town you were in. This would greatly improve load in times. When I go into Act 4 it can take a good bit to actually be able to fully load in.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Jan 11, 2017, 3:14:12 AM
Nice!
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
As soon as it's possible to completely disable shadows in DX11, I switch to it immediately.

"
Nayazu wrote:
Still want to be able to turn off shadows on DX11. i simply just dont like them as it makes the game look like junk. so ruining DX9 so i can turn the ugly things off.

+1, all other similar comments not counted...

The 'limit' to be forced to use (at least "low") shadows on DX11 forces a lot of us to not use all the nice improvements of DX11 and even the 64-bit client at all. The restrictions in visibility even on low shadows is an absolute no-go, a massive stressing factor for my eyes when you try to identify what happens on screen.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I wish no more crash game!
Cool ;) thanks and keep it up
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Maybe this will fix loading dc that i get all the time; its super great in lab. Totally new of the dx11 patch.
Nice !!
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Very nice to hear about performance improvements, at the moment those are the patches that sound the best for me. And for the love of god, please let us turn of shadows of dx11 client, oh cmon...

The patch will become phenomenal then. So many people want this more than anything. The only reason I'm still not using dx11 client is because of those shadows and I'm waiting for that happy day when it'll be announced that shadows can now be disabled in the patchnotes.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info