EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

122:1 We are Standard since quite some time.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 21, 2018, 11:48:31 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Hanarae wrote:
It's pretty simple.

Vault nerf. Biscos nerf. Sextant nerf. Quant nerf. Where's Abandoned Wealth these days?

Exalted Orb supply = Down

The best Zana mod this league in terms of cost efficiency is Bloodlines for 3 Chaos. (This is also the reason why Vaal Orbs are expensive, 8 Mod maps are huge quantity boosts compared to Zana mods.)
They made Horizon and Harbinger's Orbs available from Beastcrafting instead of Harbinger mod exclusive, for some reason.
Unlike last leagues, where you needed 6 Chaos each time to run Breach on target farm maps.

Chaos Orb demand = Down

This is the result. GGG didn't think their changes through. Generally play new Leagues for the fresh economy. Literally Standard right now :S

We need Abandoned Wealth back. If GGG wants to encourage non-Vault farming, make them a random world drop or something. Who cares if people want to farm one map over and over though anyway, look what happened this league - people moved on to Burial Chambers instead. That's what the Elder mechanic is for right? For the option to farm Elder for multi-Ex jewels instead of farming specific maps?

It's always funny when naive people try to explain Exalted price with things seem reasonable on first glance.

I don't see you raising anything to refute it so I guess naivete wins?

Play the game however you want though; believe whatever you want to believe. Looks like this is your thread so I'm out. You seem like you're the Reddit type anyway.
Last edited by Hanarae on Apr 22, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
"
Hanarae wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Hanarae wrote:
It's pretty simple.

Vault nerf. Biscos nerf. Sextant nerf. Quant nerf. Where's Abandoned Wealth these days?

Exalted Orb supply = Down

The best Zana mod this league in terms of cost efficiency is Bloodlines for 3 Chaos. (This is also the reason why Vaal Orbs are expensive, 8 Mod maps are huge quantity boosts compared to Zana mods.)
They made Horizon and Harbinger's Orbs available from Beastcrafting instead of Harbinger mod exclusive, for some reason.
Unlike last leagues, where you needed 6 Chaos each time to run Breach on target farm maps.

Chaos Orb demand = Down

This is the result. GGG didn't think their changes through. Generally play new Leagues for the fresh economy. Literally Standard right now :S

We need Abandoned Wealth back. If GGG wants to encourage non-Vault farming, make them a random world drop or something. Who cares if people want to farm one map over and over though anyway, look what happened this league - people moved on to Burial Chambers instead. That's what the Elder mechanic is for right? For the option to farm Elder for multi-Ex jewels instead of farming specific maps?

It's always funny when naive people try to explain Exalted price with things seem reasonable on first glance.

Play the game however you want though; believe whatever you want to believe. Looks like this is your thread so I'm out. You seem like you're the Reddit type anyway.

What is Reddit type anyway?

People try to explain sudden shifts and turns of Exalted orb ratio with "supply and demand" and other terms since the begining of this Thread and each time it hardly has anything to do with it. It's about people who manipulate market combined with natural flow of Leagues somewhat controlled by said people.

The real reason this time League performed really bad (worst in 2 years at least) and it ended prematurely for a lot of people, so people who manipulate market already threat it as "end of the League time". As simple as that.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 22, 2018, 9:06:11 AM
"
kazi0wichura wrote:

in this week i droped 4 exalts and i sold all before price droped and iam preety happy, meaby prices will hit magical 44 chaos like in the past :)

Must be nice.
I saw not one single exalt drop in Abyss league, and thus far I have not seen a single exalt drop in Pokiary...

Chaos was an damn rare drop in Abyss, a little better now but still pretty low.

Every league before Abyss I could get three or four drops - playing maybe 1hr a day, tops (because, you know... life/job ect). Harbi was very nice, I got 14 drops out of that with my casual gameplay. I was actually able to play with some niche meta builds there and they were fun.

IMO - GGG needs to change the drop rates so casuals can enjoy the game a bit. The longer the play (in 24 hours) the lower the RNG on drops.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

IMO - GGG needs to change the drop rates so casuals can enjoy the game a bit. The longer the play (in 24 hours) the lower the RNG on drops.

Prob the must stupid Idea i ever saw, grats, dont blame the game If you dont have the time, poe demands time, if you dont have it, dont try to punish people who does, what a joke
Is this season over yet? :/
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Hanarae wrote:

People try to explain sudden shifts and turns of Exalted orb ratio with "supply and demand" and other terms since the begining of this Thread and each time it hardly has anything to do with it. It's about people who manipulate market combined with natural flow of Leagues somewhat controlled by said people.

The real reason this time League performed really bad (worst in 2 years at least) and it ended prematurely for a lot of people, so people who manipulate market already threat it as "end of the League time". As simple as that.

I think your tinfoil hat is starting to come out a bit man.

Also if you refuse to believe what anyone else says, why have the thread at all?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I like the thread a lot, would be much better if screenshots from poe.ninja would be shared every week, but anyway ^^
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Hanarae wrote:

I think your tinfoil hat is starting to come out a bit man.

Also if you refuse to believe what anyone else says, why have the thread at all?

Hmmm, what is your perspective?

More like I find same arguments for different Leagues and times funny. This thread is mostly for HC people who can come over and say "Wow HC economy is dogshit" (they have 70:1 there as well this time though LOL) and for memes.

Or just to keep people informed perhaps.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
125:1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info