EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

"
Seymowr wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

IMO - GGG needs to change the drop rates so casuals can enjoy the game a bit. The longer the play (in 24 hours) the lower the RNG on drops.

Prob the must stupid Idea i ever saw, grats, dont blame the game If you dont have the time, poe demands time, if you dont have it, dont try to punish people who does, what a joke

i think it would go a long way to give better rng for the first few hours and less for longer.
just because you do not have a real social life or other things demanding your time shouldn't mean that someone who does can never catch up.

in the first few days/weeks of a league whoever plays the most gets a huge advantage.
i suspect you need to get out more if you think this is a bad idea.

"
nadakuu wrote:

i think it would go a long way to give better rng for the first few hours and less for longer.
just because you do not have a real social life or other things demanding your time shouldn't mean that someone who does can never catch up.

in the first few days/weeks of a league whoever plays the most gets a huge advantage.

Because there would be no way to get around this because accounts cost so much and changing to another account/character after you hit the RNG wall would never happen.
Wonder how high it will go on May 4, when all the suppliers drop bestiary.
"
nadakuu wrote:
"
Seymowr wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:

IMO - GGG needs to change the drop rates so casuals can enjoy the game a bit. The longer the play (in 24 hours) the lower the RNG on drops.

Prob the must stupid Idea i ever saw, grats, dont blame the game If you dont have the time, poe demands time, if you dont have it, dont try to punish people who does, what a joke

Well kid, PoE was designed for you to GRIND, who play more, have more currency ( in theory ) etc, im married and i have my own business, i work around 8h a day, and no, i dont need to go out more, i have the rest of the day to do w/e i want, since i have my bills paid ( something that im not so sure u can say it for yourself ) but if your live a life that you dont have enough time to play a video game and try to punish who does well...i feel bad for you, now get lost :)
Last edited by Seymowr on Apr 23, 2018, 8:15:06 PM
Exalted are more valuable and expensive this league for obvious reason.

Instead of slapping a master crafted 15% ias on most good %phys, phys flat weapons, ppl now hit prefix cannot be changed (2ex cost) and craft beast attack speed.

Often it takes a few attempts to get desired attack speed mods.

While not everyone do it, many flippers ( I did that for a couple weeks) will buy good weapons with crafted attack speed, beast craft attack speed, and resell at a decent profit.

Its the same for many other items.

Overall, exalted orbs are being used a lot more and at a faster rate than in other leagues.

Im surprised they are only 125 chaos to be honest.
"
Snake24 wrote:
Exalted are more valuable and expensive this league for obvious reason.

Instead of slapping a master crafted 15% ias on most good %phys, phys flat weapons, ppl now hit prefix cannot be changed (2ex cost) and craft beast attack speed.

Often it takes a few attempts to get desired attack speed mods.

While not everyone do it, many flippers ( I did that for a couple weeks) will buy good weapons with crafted attack speed, beast craft attack speed, and resell at a decent profit.

Its the same for many other items.

Overall, exalted orbs are being used a lot more and at a faster rate than in other leagues.

Im surprised they are only 125 chaos to be honest.
that part of crafting really need to change to cost several divine orb.

Divine orb despite their rarity needed some sink.
129:1 for all your Standard immersion needs
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
129:1 for all your Standard immersion needs

Normal thing. It's not about price fixing or some shady tricks, just "chaos orbs" inflation. Unlike chaos orbs, exalts are really useful. With chaos you can only role maps/items or use it in Zana's mods. Till now everybody figured, that spending 6c on Harbinger mode is waste of currency, same thing with Perandus. League is dead, even GGG abandoned it and focused on new “Flashback event”, which will probably be something like a premature, unofficial ending of the pokemon league, to offer the possibility of a new start to all those who have already given up.

So what you expect? Where to get exalt’s in dead league, nobody plays anymore, as players moved to standard or other games? Who has do deliver them? Ghosts? I expect exalt price will rise to 150 or even higher near the "official" end of the league. Which also shows the size of the failure that this league was.
How the heck is the ratio worse on B league than on std?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
How the heck is the ratio worse on B league than on std?

More players on standard. And well equipped too. With all shiny legacy stuff, high level characters, light speed clearspeed, plenty of nice maps, without "nets" shower. Exalts drops more often. Pokemon league is empty, high rollers almost gone, rest, those few less experienced players who left are unable to supply market with proper number of exalts. Path of failure :)
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Apr 25, 2018, 9:29:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info