EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

It's a real shame. I really like this league and consider it one of ggg's most creative designs albiet not without hiccups esp during the first 2 weeks.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
It's a real shame. I really like this league and consider it one of ggg's most creative designs albiet not without hiccups esp during the first 2 weeks.

Creative? for sure
Stupid and bad designed? for sure
Wtf pokemon shit that has nothing to do with an arpg? for sure
most hated PoE league since ghosts shit? for sure.
i love this league many time spam few rerol rare in menagerie on a shapped item then sold for few exalte xD
Should be 120 soon.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
"
rzuk892 wrote:
So the league is basically over? exalt prices are almost the same as in std now and the flashback event is gonna start soon™...
Bye, worstiary, bye!

league becoming standard after 1 month and 2 weeks of play, this is a record, usually the other leagues weren't dead as this one before the half of the third month... XD
nerfs to currency drops, nerfs to sextants and maps, no breach mod...I'm not too much surprised tbh
Accumulating chaos is many times easier than it was in the past, and the cost to reasonably gear a character has dropped significantly.

Every single league or change that makes it less difficult to obtain chaos, and cheaper to gear a viable character you will see the chaos:exalt increase.

If they make it harder to obtain gear, and there are less avenues to obtaining chaos (or items to trade into chaos) the complaining will focus on that.

It's an endless cycle lol

Add something which is a popular chaos sink that people will actually use and this effect could be softened or slowed down. I know I don't currently actually use chaos right now.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 19, 2018, 11:06:26 AM
Bestiary = standard
It's pretty simple.

Vault nerf. Biscos nerf. Sextant nerf. Quant nerf. Where's Abandoned Wealth these days?

Exalted Orb supply = Down

The best Zana mod this league in terms of cost efficiency is Bloodlines for 3 Chaos. (This is also the reason why Vaal Orbs are expensive, 8 Mod maps are huge quantity boosts compared to Zana mods.)
They made Horizon and Harbinger's Orbs available from Beastcrafting instead of Harbinger mod exclusive, for some reason.
Unlike last leagues, where you needed 6 Chaos each time to run Breach on target farm maps.

Chaos Orb demand = Down

This is the result. GGG didn't think their changes through. Generally play new Leagues for the fresh economy. Literally Standard right now :S

We need Abandoned Wealth back. If GGG wants to encourage non-Vault farming, make them a random world drop or something. Who cares if people want to farm one map over and over though anyway, look what happened this league - people moved on to Burial Chambers instead. That's what the Elder mechanic is for right? For the option to farm Elder for multi-Ex jewels instead of farming specific maps?
Last edited by Hanarae on Apr 21, 2018, 11:00:44 PM
Yes. Removing breach chaos sink in place for garbinger was a horrible idea.

Similar to that one time when zana mods would actually modify the map affixes instead of giving access to leagues.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Hanarae wrote:
It's pretty simple.

Vault nerf. Biscos nerf. Sextant nerf. Quant nerf. Where's Abandoned Wealth these days?

Exalted Orb supply = Down

The best Zana mod this league in terms of cost efficiency is Bloodlines for 3 Chaos. (This is also the reason why Vaal Orbs are expensive, 8 Mod maps are huge quantity boosts compared to Zana mods.)
They made Horizon and Harbinger's Orbs available from Beastcrafting instead of Harbinger mod exclusive, for some reason.
Unlike last leagues, where you needed 6 Chaos each time to run Breach on target farm maps.

Chaos Orb demand = Down

This is the result. GGG didn't think their changes through. Generally play new Leagues for the fresh economy. Literally Standard right now :S

We need Abandoned Wealth back. If GGG wants to encourage non-Vault farming, make them a random world drop or something. Who cares if people want to farm one map over and over though anyway, look what happened this league - people moved on to Burial Chambers instead. That's what the Elder mechanic is for right? For the option to farm Elder for multi-Ex jewels instead of farming specific maps?

It's always funny when naive people try to explain Exalted price with things seem reasonable on first glance.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Apr 21, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info