EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Trade reflects both of the parties needed to make it work.

Either one has to stand down for it to change for the better.
"
SUPEROUMAN wrote:
"
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
109:1 and rising. It's actually even higher, because first listings just won't respond.

What do you expect? Near the end of every league exalt price will be close to prices from standard, it is normal thing. Now we are in such point.

Except we are barely reaching the half of the league. There is a month and a half remaining so no, we aren't in such point.

Yes, we are exactly in such point. Maybe chronologically it is the half of the league, but in the reality league is dead and the "exalt" price reflects it very precisely. At the moment most players have long left the league and those who have stayed use "exalts" as a crafting tool rather then currency, as they already have all gear and now only "upgrading" it, by using orbs on jewels and so.

It is a way we all know from "standard", with the difference that there are fewer players in the league. And what GGG willing to do with such disgrace? Oh, as you see, there is "weapon and shield effects on sale". Now all stay and waiting. Players are waiting for the official end of this league parody and GGG trying to develop something good, as they can't afford another disaster like pokemon abomination.
Its so bad, I hate the league but im so fkng bored im trying to make it work again.

Leveled a new alt, low 80s atm and I literally had to whisper over 30 people to buy my last map, not even standard during breach or abyss was this dead. Buying anything is just absolute hell, ive never wasted so much time alt-tabbed, I think my control and V keys are about to die.
102:1 going down or price fixing?
Back to 113:1? PogChamp?
/hops around
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Never saw ex prices so high on a league, prob cuz this shit is dead and buried? lol
"
georgepine wrote:
Trade reflects both of the parties needed to make it work.

Either one has to stand down for it to change for the better.

You can charge whatever you like - but someone has to be willing to pay for it to matter.

I mean the concept of supply and demand shouldn't be foreign to anyone playing this game....
Yep, totally over league play.
Dead game makes only 1 orb viable. Simple..
People are cashing out..
So the league is basically over? exalt prices are almost the same as in std now and the flashback event is gonna start soon™...
Bye, worstiary, bye!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info