EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delve] 128:1 Going down. DOWN. DOWN!!!

"
Completed 33 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:
"
Completed 31 ChallengesAsbelFar wrote:
Skyforth is less than 5ex now (was 8ex 2days ago)

Guess I'm gonna start chancing glorious plates

KH is like 3 Ex atm though? Maybe better idea is to chance Biscos'.

Not sure how it works since we can get ignomon and winterheart? Probability should be very low compared to skyforth or KH?
"
Completed 36 ChallengesnskLantash wrote:
"
Completed 26 ChallengesZhatan wrote:
Usually when the ex price is starting to skyrocket its because the economy is dying. Its just that this is earlier then ever before..

Define "dying". IIRC, in Harbinger the prices for Ex went up mid-september. Was the league's economy completely and totally dead for the entire remainer of said league? :D


Dying. As in the trades are slowing off and ppl stop buying as much as they did. Ofc there will still be trades on the last day of the league but there will be alot less. And ususally when exalts starts to skyrocket it means the more causal players are dropping off.

And no, the exalt in harbinger started to hit 80 in around the 20th sept. And yes, the league was dead by then. The trades were so slow it was hurtful after that.

And yes, now we are not even at half that time. So its not a good sign.
I just want my portal and break from this. Shame I didn't have much currency to buy exalts for 30c, so in fact, even if my chaos bank rises I'm still poor as I was before. No 6l Pledge in this league for me, gotta save it for challenges. So annoying, but feels nice to sell sextant mods for 5c each time.
"
Completed 26 ChallengesZhatan wrote:

And no, the exalt in harbinger started to hit 80 in around the 20th sept. And yes, the league was dead by then. The trades were so slow it was hurtful after that.

Well, what can i say, other than forgive me for being your average casual pleb filth, and not noticing that at all :).
"
Completed 30 ChallengesNephalim wrote:
Can we talk about how bisco is 850 chaos and rising?

At first I thought Bisco's price just adjusts for the Ex:chaos ratio to keep it at 10-12 Ex worth of chaos orbs, but I am not sure now.

"
Completed 31 ChallengesAsbelFar wrote:
"
Completed 33 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:
"
Completed 31 ChallengesAsbelFar wrote:
Skyforth is less than 5ex now (was 8ex 2days ago)

Guess I'm gonna start chancing glorious plates

KH is like 3 Ex atm though? Maybe better idea is to chance Biscos'.

Not sure how it works since we can get ignomon and winterheart? Probability should be very low compared to skyforth or KH?

Yeah, you can get multiple uniques (isn't Winterheart League specific though?). It's same story as with Headhunter.

"
Completed 17 ChallengesGosen wrote:
I just want my portal and break from this. Shame I didn't have much currency to buy exalts for 30c, so in fact, even if my chaos bank rises I'm still poor as I was before. No 6l Pledge in this league for me, gotta save it for challenges. So annoying, but feels nice to sell sextant mods for 5c each time.

Sextants mods that are not "Unique monsters droop corrupted items" actually sell for that much?
"
Sextants mods that are not "Unique monsters droop corrupted items" actually sell for that much?


One you say about is even more expensive, if you lucky 10-15c, but especially for rare boxes lot of people are willing to pay much. You can also earn pretty decent amount for quality=rarity. Rest, well at least 2-3c per person is no problem.
"
Completed 17 ChallengesGosen wrote:
"
Sextants mods that are not "Unique monsters droop corrupted items" actually sell for that much?


One you say about is even more expensive, if you lucky 10-15c, but especially for rare boxes lot of people are willing to pay much. You can also earn pretty decent amount for quality=rarity. Rest, well at least 2-3c per person is no problem.

This sextants are quite common. Perhaps this people don't really sextant anything.
Bisco is overrated dogshite.

I would never swap a good crit/multy/life amulet with that garbage..
89:1. Gonna break the record this League? Sigh.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 24, 2017, 3:18:45 PM
84:1 *shrugs* For some reason down from 89 or so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info