EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

just becuz you wouldnt spend more than 15 chaos doesnt mean people who spend exalts on mf build are doing it wrong jfc bisco is BiS for MF builds like it or not
"

just becuz you wouldnt spend more than 15 chaos doesnt mean people who spend exalts on mf build are doing it wrong jfc bisco is BiS for MF builds like it or not

well if their goal is to make money by mfing which is technically what magic find is for....

then they are technically doing it very wrong.

that being said people should not view biscos as a sort of dead weight. it like everything else is an investment

so you buy it .. use it.. and then while it still holds value .. you sell it again and make your money back.

the only real fools are the ones who buy a bisco's and then sit on it until the league dies out.

you will never make 12 exa back purely on the drops bisco's give you. not in an economical time period.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 26, 2017, 10:55:49 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

well if their goal is to make money by mfing which is technically what magic find is for....

Nothing wrong about it i spent like 40 ex on mf gears and have gotten back twice that after still farming "nerfed shaped vaults" where some idiot said i would get nothing from it roflmao
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I think the moment you spend any significant amount of wealth on mf gear youve lost the point of running mf. If you even spend 5 exalts total gearing an mf character then youre doing it wrong. I wouldnt even spend 15 chaos.

It's not how it works. MF builds are by default expensive, because MF gear is expensive and lacks stats.

"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

Nothing wrong about it i spent like 40 ex on mf gears and have gotten back twice that after still farming "nerfed shaped vaults" where some idiot said i would get nothing from it roflmao

You've 'maybe' broken even then, if what you say is true. Because you're discounting the drops you could have gotten without it.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I think the moment you spend any significant amount of wealth on mf gear youve lost the point of running mf. If you even spend 5 exalts total gearing an mf character then youre doing it wrong. I wouldnt even spend 15 chaos.

It's not how it works. MF builds are by default expensive, because MF gear is expensive and lacks stats.

Ive spent 1000s of hours mfing in this game, literally, and I can tell you for sure spending any significant amount on mf gear is a waste of time. Mf gear is not expensive, you use what you find and you spend virtually nothing on it, maybe 1 chaos for a ring here, 2 chaos for an amulet there.

"

yes they are.

"
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

you have no idea wha tu would have got without it, ur mf gear is probably responsible for less than half of what u made, so I would argue you are still in debt.
Welp, seems like the price's going down once again :>D -15c on the counter in 2 days, seems like it's not stopping just yet. Curious to see how far it drops now.
Can an econ expert who took econ 101 in community college tell us why chaos orb prices fluctuate so wildly?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
No need of a economic expert, This is done by price fixers. A currency AH would be GAME CHANGER
Bring me one of those chickens.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Ive spent 1000s of hours mfing in this game, literally, and I can tell you for sure spending any significant amount on mf gear is a waste of time. Mf gear is not expensive, you use what you find and you spend virtually nothing on it, maybe 1 chaos for a ring here, 2 chaos for an amulet there.

(snip)

No offence but it's you that's missing the point of MF. good MF gear is not 1 chaos, or 15 chaos. The idea is you will quickly make back the cost of your gear. Stacking quantity with good resist ( and life) rolls is most certainly not 1-15 chaos.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 26, 2017, 10:52:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info