EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

73:1

"
Nephalim wrote:
Chaos orbs got dumped fast this time around!

Yeah, for some reason.

"
dude wtf today it was 65 and couple hours later its 75 what the fuck is this

Everyime man *Shrugs*

"
AsbelFar wrote:
Skyforth is less than 5ex now (was 8ex 2days ago)

Guess I'm gonna start chancing glorious plates

KH is like 3 Ex atm though? Maybe better idea is to chance Biscos'.

"
Zhatan wrote:
Usually when the ex price is starting to skyrocket its because the economy is dying. Its just that this is earlier then ever before..

Not necessary.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 20, 2017, 1:42:59 PM
WHAT DA ACTUAL HELL??? Yesterday it was 43 chaoses today is 73???

I just saved for god damn item with chaoses, and now every fucking item is priced with exalts with double price..

I guess all next leagues will be solo self fkn found..

FU trading..

"
WHAT DA ACTUAL HELL??? Yesterday it was 43 chaoses today is 73???

I just saved for god damn item with chaoses, and now every fucking item is priced with exalts with double price..

I guess all next leagues will be solo self fkn found..

FU trading..

Softcore economy *Shrugs* You should've been on alert as soon as it stopped raising and dropped to 40 for no reason.
Can we talk about how bisco is 850 chaos and rising?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 20, 2017, 2:51:09 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Only idiots would pay this much for a Bisco's imo. It's a nice item, but on average nets you somewhere between 18-22% additional six-sockets.

There is no way that the time-value of farming is worth 850 chaos. In order to breakeven you would basically have to farm from now to the rest of the league.

People pricing and buying it for that much don't understand the value of the item and what it brings imo.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:

Not sure how it works since we can get ignomon and winterheart? Probability should be very low compared to skyforth or KH?
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Zhatan wrote:
Usually when the ex price is starting to skyrocket its because the economy is dying. Its just that this is earlier then ever before..

Define "dying". IIRC, in Harbinger the prices for Ex went up mid-september. Was the league's economy completely and totally dead for the entire remainer of said league? :D

Dying. As in the trades are slowing off and ppl stop buying as much as they did. Ofc there will still be trades on the last day of the league but there will be alot less. And ususally when exalts starts to skyrocket it means the more causal players are dropping off.

And no, the exalt in harbinger started to hit 80 in around the 20th sept. And yes, the league was dead by then. The trades were so slow it was hurtful after that.

And yes, now we are not even at half that time. So its not a good sign.
I just want my portal and break from this. Shame I didn't have much currency to buy exalts for 30c, so in fact, even if my chaos bank rises I'm still poor as I was before. No 6l Pledge in this league for me, gotta save it for challenges. So annoying, but feels nice to sell sextant mods for 5c each time.
"
Zhatan wrote:

And no, the exalt in harbinger started to hit 80 in around the 20th sept. And yes, the league was dead by then. The trades were so slow it was hurtful after that.

Well, what can i say, other than forgive me for being your average casual pleb filth, and not noticing that at all :).
"
Nephalim wrote:

At first I thought Bisco's price just adjusts for the Ex:chaos ratio to keep it at 10-12 Ex worth of chaos orbs, but I am not sure now.

"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:

Not sure how it works since we can get ignomon and winterheart? Probability should be very low compared to skyforth or KH?

Yeah, you can get multiple uniques (isn't Winterheart League specific though?). It's same story as with Headhunter.

"
Gosen wrote:
I just want my portal and break from this. Shame I didn't have much currency to buy exalts for 30c, so in fact, even if my chaos bank rises I'm still poor as I was before. No 6l Pledge in this league for me, gotta save it for challenges. So annoying, but feels nice to sell sextant mods for 5c each time.

Sextants mods that are not "Unique monsters droop corrupted items" actually sell for that much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info