EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

65:1 PogChamp
Path of Trading Simulator. Can't think too much about when to buy and when to sell, I'll just get mad.
It's frustrating that I just lost multiple 10's of chaos because I didn't arbitrarily sell my chaos 2 days ago.
I wonder what would happen if I E-Mailed support with a request to rename my current character in the Abyss from Pizza_Bomber to Fuck_This_Games_Economy... Do you think they would do it for me?
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
Path of Trading Simulator. Can't think too much about when to buy and when to sell, I'll just get mad.
It's frustrating that I just lost multiple 10's of chaos because I didn't arbitrarily sell my chaos 2 days ago.

I can relate to that, but the more you learn. :)

Multiple Leagues worth of these shenanigans tempered me.

Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 19, 2017, 11:42:37 AM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Multiple Leagues worth of these shenanigans tempered me.

i first noticed this last league, was way too casual to follow something like the exalt pricing earlier than that.
But by the time i figured that hey, the prices might just go up, they...went up T_T.
This time was expecting it, got 13ex for 45-46c, good enough for me :D.
Chaos orbs got dumped fast this time around!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
dude wtf today it was 65 and couple hours later its 75 what the fuck is this
Usually when the ex price is starting to skyrocket its because the economy is dying. Its just that this is earlier then ever before..
Skyforth is less than 5ex now (was 8ex 2days ago)

Guess I'm gonna start chancing glorious plates
"
Zhatan wrote:
Usually when the ex price is starting to skyrocket its because the economy is dying. Its just that this is earlier then ever before..

Define "dying". IIRC, in Harbinger the prices for Ex went up mid-september. Was the league's economy completely and totally dead for the entire remainer of said league? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info