EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

Chaos went from 25c to 80-100c in less than one week. That should not happen without massive shadiness.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Takes about 9 to 12 people to do it correctly and 2 groups doing it in sync to make it well ''100%''

*whistles

It really isn't hard to make it 30 to 80 in lets say in a couple of days which is what you obviously just witnessed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 13, 2017, 7:43:05 PM
This thread was put to rest on page 1:

"
for the vast majority of players, exalted are not a crafting item but a pure currency item, and for most players their only use is being traded for other things.
other items like chaos and chisels on the other hand are much less of a pure currency - they are frequently consumed by large amounts of players (chaos for item crafting, rolling maps and using zana mods, chisels for getting quality on maps) and thus have a certain inherent value to players.

market demand for exalts is driven pretty much exclusively by speculation and trading concerns, while demand for other currency items is tied to the value that players derive from using them. that's why the exalt price is much more volatile than that of most other stuff.

No idea why it got so long. RTC_ is exactly right. Tinfoil hats off, folks.
Wasn't it supposed to stay at 30 or so for at least few days more? ;_;

new mods, people are crafting op shit here and there.
Forum pvp
Was 47:1 or so a few days ago, now for some reason it's going down and reach 41:1 or so. Ok.
Market manipulation. Better convert your chorbs into exalts now before they flip the switch.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Market manipulation. Better convert your chorbs into exalts now before they flip the switch.

Well, who knows.

Time for chaos recipe? ;p
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Was 47:1 or so a few days ago, now for some reason it's going down and reach 41:1 or so. Ok.

Aw poor you, whats the mather you cant trade/flip fast enough? Show me how many exalts you accumulated so far mr price fixer ;).
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Aw poor you, whats the mather you cant trade/flip fast enough? Show me how many exalts you accumulated so far mr price fixer ;).

Sure, lets price fix something together baby :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info