[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

"
Najrah wrote:
"
BDMao wrote:
Is there any way to check if your spectres are "x" level?

For instance my desecrate gem isn't lvl19 yet, but I got fire-eaters on T8 shore and I desecrated on a T15 Core map and re-summoned the fire-eaters. Did I just re-summon T8 fire-eaters or since they were on the Core map were they T15? Does having the gem at lvl19 just give you a better chance of the corpse showing up?

SpectreLevel = min(descrateMaxLevel, zoneLevel)

the level of your spectre is determined by the level of the corpse you raised it from. if you spawn a corpse with desecrate, its level is the lower between the zone level and the level you desecrate allows. a lvl 18 desecrate allows you to spawn lvl 75 spectres, which equals a T8 map, so if you desecrate in a T16 (zone lvl 83) you will still create lvl 75 corpses.

a higher desecrate level does not grant higher chances for desired corpses to show up (as far as i know).
"
milkingcows wrote:
"
Porenta wrote:
So been using this build for a couple leagues now and it's great. What do you think of Solar guards compared to flame sentinels now? Also, still fire eaters for shaper and guardians? Or is there something better you've come across? Thanks for you responses to everyone!

Fire Eater's is best for any boss, period. Solar Guards = amazing for map clearance or simply easier spectre's to get that also works for shaper/guardians. I woudn't recommend it for Uber Atziri.

as mentioned, fire-eaters are still best for heavy targets like T16 bosses, shaper or uber atziri. you can use other spectres for most of them (for example chimera i often do on solar guards/flame sentinels, as he is very easy for the build anyway).

i have been using solar guards for a while now and i am not 100% sure if they clear faster than sentinels (about equal i´d say), but they feel amazing. the beam they occasionally use looks great and they creathe less of a clusterfuck than sentinels or incinerators. i am still looking for maps where i can find them, if you know any, let me know! i will add them to the guide in the future.

Story zone to get them: Solaris Concourse (Act 8)
Maps where they spawn (i know so far):
Racecourse, Waterways, Scriptorium, Maze, High Gardens
"
Krz3mien wrote:
"
Aetherstream wrote:
ok so this might be a really stupid question... but the tree picks up +1 curses and the guide states that Ball Light applies two curses... but BL is in a 3L with one curse?

where is the second curse coming from? there isnt even a second curse in socket anywhere, what have i missed??

Corruption on midnight bargain. But its optional, use 4L CoH setup.

yes, 2nd curse comes from corruption on the midnight bargain, it´s not mandatory to get the build running and all the content including shaper is more than doable without it. i usually go with just 1 curse until i hit the ele weakness corruption, before that i do not pick up the 2nd curse in tree.
"
Porenta wrote:
Another question for you, what do you recomend for the lab enchants for boots, helm, head?

For boots i´d recommend the increased movement speed if not been hit recently, for helmet there is a lot of viable things, like spectre dmg/cast speed, convocation cooldown recovery, enfeeble curse effectiveness, offering enchantments and so on. if you can get a great helmet with one of them, go for it, but do not go for a bad helmet because of a good enchant, they are just a nice bonus, but no reason to drop defense.

glove enchants are not very usefull for the build, if you want it to fit the summoner theme you probably could go for the "of the Grave" enchant that spawns icy skulls for you.

make sure you do not have an enchant that adds fire damage to you ball lightning, it would fck up your Elemental Equilibrium!
What did you use (skills) to level up the character. I am finding it can be quite tough to keep my zombies / spec's alive . I have gotten to 44 but have to take my time now. I am wondering if I should just switch to SRS until I am a higher level.
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
BDMao wrote:
I was going to type a story, but xxWolf, this build is VERY good and VERY solid! I LOVE it! Thank you.

Also thanks to you, always love to hear when people enjoy the build. :)

Well If you want to hear some more good things...

My other character is a immortal golem build which I LOVE since it could do everything *I couldn't do uber atziri, uber lab, and grandmasters* , but my char is super fragile. I'm level 89, but I don't think I could ever reach 90 due to it being so fragile.

So I decided I wanted to try this build, leveling it was a bitch! I don't know what I was doing wrong, but it was well worth it in the end.

I have DESTROYED uber Izaro with fire-eaters, I have destroyed him while carrying a friend, and I tried it with flame sentinels but they died on traps*very long spike section* and I some how pulled it off with bone archers! Not having to get carried in uber lab really made me happy.

I did Atziri partly carrying a friend. She killed my lower level spectres *I didn't teleport them when she did the big fire rings* and I struggled and still pulled off the win! Solo Atziri is the easiest thing in the world, the tri-fight takes 30 seconds max and atziri doesn't stand a chance. I can't wait to do uber atziri!!! *I wasted all of my money on a build I didn't like :(*

My golem char can do minotaur, but they die and I need every portal to beat him. This morning I did minotaur at lvl 84 with T16 fire-eaters, I was destroying him, but he got a lucky shot when he had 15% health left. I went back in and he died in a second. Only dying once to minotaur made me very happy!

I tried phoenix at a lower level without proper T16 flame-eaters and everything including me was wiped out in 1-2 shots. Maybe it's lack of xp since with my other char I walk in, die and wait for golems to finish so I never had to figure things out.

I can actually see reaching lvl100 with this build since it has amazing survive-ability, the meat shield, massive spectre damage, and energy shield recharges very quickly!

I know you have mentioned flame-sentinels are best for map clearing, but I clear all maps at a great speed with the flame-eaters, so I figure if I take the time to summon them I might as well enjoy them full time! They clear maps great no problem, I teleport minions a lot anyways and I never have to worry about a boss and I can jump around to whatever I'm in the mood for with them.

This build is amazing and I love it! My ES is pretty good, but you were right xxWolf, you really don't need high ES with this build since you have the meat shield and it starts up so quickly.

For enchantments, I like reflect which I will try to get or the skulls. Boots movement speed or dodge, and maybe minion damage for helm; I actually just got 15% reduced mana reserve for anger so I might just keep that. You really don't need any enchants with this build.

What is everyone running for the pantheon?

Is there a reason not to squeeze in Zealot's Oath at least pre extra curse wand? With Shaper node that 1% regen goes to waste otherwise.
Hello

Im starting to tinker a bit with path of building and i noticed that if i switch the gmp gem for a minion speed gem the dps jump up a big chunk (about 25%), im pretty sure there is a good reason not to use minion speed even ignoring the move speed cap but i cant find one, maybe PoB dont take into account some hidden problem? help me please on this one, i have "cannibal fire-eaters" set up on PoB but i see similar increases with other spectres...
Great build currently have 4.8k ES which is low. But, presence will bump me to 6k+ as well as a fully leveled Discipline.

Might try the guardians, but I will most likely get 1 shotted if they'd aggro me.
Thx for the nice build!

For now I'm only using flame sentinels for leveling. Bought a nice helm today and now I'm thinking what to upgrade next. I feel like the better chayula amu is the next step and after that the electronic weakness corrupt.

Did not try fire eaters yet but will do once I got few more levels. Still need uber lab done and after that I'll try to get to highest maps / guards/shaper.

Really enjoying the build, brought me back to minions. Started a few builds this league but got bored of them pretty fast.

If someone wanna check my gear lmk what you think what I should upgrade next. (Posting this from my phone at work so I can't link it)

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info