[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Really strong build and well structured, detailed guide. I tried shaper for the first time this league and didn't even die once. Bonus points because the "Complete following encounters" challenge is quite easy as a summoner so I don't have to grind other challenges for the 36 challenge reward.
"
Porenta wrote:
So been using this build for a couple leagues now and it's great. What do you think of Solar guards compared to flame sentinels now? Also, still fire eaters for shaper and guardians? Or is there something better you've come across? Thanks for you responses to everyone!

Fire Eater's is best for any boss, period. Solar Guards = amazing for map clearance or simply easier spectre's to get that also works for shaper/guardians. I woudn't recommend it for Uber Atziri.
ok so this might be a really stupid question... but the tree picks up +1 curses and the guide states that Ball Light applies two curses... but BL is in a 3L with one curse?

where is the second curse coming from? there isnt even a second curse in socket anywhere, what have i missed??
"
Aetherstream wrote:
ok so this might be a really stupid question... but the tree picks up +1 curses and the guide states that Ball Light applies two curses... but BL is in a 3L with one curse?

where is the second curse coming from? there isnt even a second curse in socket anywhere, what have i missed??

Corruption on midnight bargain. But its optional, use 4L CoH setup.
"
Porenta wrote:
So been using this build for a couple leagues now and it's great. What do you think of Solar guards compared to flame sentinels now? Also, still fire eaters for shaper and guardians? Or is there something better you've come across? Thanks for you responses to everyone!

I came across many on pair specters for single target. Like mentioned before Goatmen Fire Raisers have good shaper viable dps single target but they can be used for map clearing.
Last edited by Krz3mien on Aug 31, 2017, 12:14:13 AM
edit: nm, got it to work finally.
Last edited by Baldrick on Aug 31, 2017, 1:57:35 AM
Another question for you, what do you recomend for the lab enchants for boots, helm, head?
Gloves*
"
milkingcows wrote:
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
i hope this wasn't asked before but my flesh offering costs 41 mana and i have only 39 to use. how do i fix this? i dont really want to remove the duration, i feel like i just missed something (yes, i have 1 conqueror's efficiency)

thanks for the help

I personally don't use all auras, i use more minion damage jewel instead of efficiency.
Depending on what boss i am doing (and how the resistance of my gear is) i usually use the aura(s) i need for that specific boss. And on fast maps i tend to sometimes use Purity of elements.

probably your level is a little too low, you gain a bit of mana per level, that will solve your problem. until then you can pick up any %inc mana node until you got 2-3 levels.

i don´t recommend dropping any auras. the 16% increased minion damage you can get on jewels is not that much, since it´s not a more-multiplier. it´s just an other 16% on top of the over 300% we already have for spectres, so definitely not worth dropping an aura for - and for sure not the purities. even if i didn´t imagine it to be very tedious to switch auras for every single boss, you also need to consider a lot of bosses deal elemental damage, even if it does not look like it. a lot of malachai´s damage for example is partly fire damage.
Last edited by xxWolf on Aug 31, 2017, 7:43:31 AM
"
BDMao wrote:
I was going to type a story, but xxWolf, this build is VERY good and VERY solid! I LOVE it! Thank you.

Also thanks to you, always love to hear when people enjoy the build. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info