[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

Any tips/videos for (uber) atziri? I'll give her another try soon, trio seems to be the biggest problem since it's hard to prioritize targets, and spectres tend to stop attacking if you're running around too much.

Hall of grandmasters was a horrible, horrible idea. I cleared one wing after resummoning flame sents like 50 times, then ran into an arc build in the second wing and gave up. Maybe it's possible with some clever spectre combination (i.e. tuko/wickers can destroy aegis builds) but then you're giving up the ability to resummon them so rip that idea.

About frost sentinels though.. they work really well for clearing maps, but their availability is a huge issue. Does anyone know any high tier maps that spawn them, besides Temple (T9)? I'll probably just shape temple on my last t9 orb, but that still doesn't give me a reliable supply of them since you can't horizon shaped maps. There's also an option of rolling Lunar mod with alts, but that's quite tedious and you're kinda wasting a high tier map in the process.
Hello,
2 week ago my GF create char. HEXmaster_Beatrice. Don´t know why in my account, but it isn´t depent for now. In this char. is 5,5k ES (for now it´s low) ES recharge is 2k but this char. have 75% faster recharge ES (15% pasives + 60% from Brittle barrier, jewels 20%/1) so yes she have +30% more dmg taken and 1 HP (Chaos Inoculation) but only enemy with bleeding can kill her (yes and Argus xD) but only 14k DPS (+124% penetration) and 40 points in ES (pasives) as rly? A lot of players start use Armor and HP so why you use ES 2?
Hello everyone.Here's my gear.

Im sitting at 5.8k ES without chayula atm.Been farming shaped racecourse for currency and etc atm.

But I'm curious about going forward like t13 t14 etc.

The problem is I tried uber lab yesterday.First 2 phase was ok but at last phase I was getting one shotted with something I dont understand.Even with full ES.Is there something wrong my itemization.

Thanks for the nice guide btw.

"
Kholaridah wrote:
Hello everyone.Here's my gear.

Im sitting at 5.8k ES without chayula atm.Been farming shaped racecourse for currency and etc atm.

But I'm curious about going forward like t13 t14 etc.

The problem is I tried uber lab yesterday.First 2 phase was ok but at last phase I was getting one shotted with something I dont understand.Even with full ES.Is there something wrong my itemization.

Thanks for the nice guide btw.

During the first 2 phases, did you destroy all guardians?
How much chaos resistance do you have?
I am a pretty new player and this is my first build as I have always loved summoners. My question is how would you gear prior to getting shav's? This seems to be required to run the purities in the shield. What would be a good intermediate setup to start mapping while saving up for at least a 5 link shav's? I have a tabula, but my shield could use a big upgrade.I feel that the recommended shield would lead to severe survivability issues especially since I have very little energy shield at this point.
Cant you use vigor mortis and just go CI with this build?
"
rflynn74 wrote:
Cant you use vigor mortis and just go CI with this build?

If you go CI you can't get midnight bargain so you lose a spectre and a zombie (so 25% dmg and 1% dmg reduction), and you can't get as many auras, protecting you and your pets. I don't think it's worth it.
What if i got a prism guardian with 2green, 1 red sockets and used Haste,Purity of Ice and purity of fire. Then you could use 2 Pariah rings with blue sockets so you get that extra ES ?
Hey, I started your build like 1 week ago and all works fine, my biggest problem is that the shore maps don't allow me to spawn the Cannibal Fire Eaters reliably (i need arround 4 or 5 to get one), as you can not find them outside,I just go in and try to summon them with Desecrate. Did I miss anything or is it not as reliable as you said before?
Ps.: Do you have a Picture of your Gear at your First Shaper Kill in Harbinger? I killed all Guardians twice now and would like to test Shaper but my gear seems a bit too weak
Greetings Gres
Last edited by GresPoE on Sep 2, 2017, 9:03:02 PM
Hello first off I wan't to thank you for this amazing build I was able to kill all guardians and shaper at level 80 with a 5link with relatively no problems. The only thing I did differently was use different specters, instead of cannibal fire-eaters I used 1 wikerman and 3 tukahama vanguards for guardians and shaper. I do feel like cannibal fire-eaters do more damage but the ease of access for wikermen and vanguards was way easier for me to acquire.I urge more people to give it a shot as well if you find getting fire eaters a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info