BEASTfilter for 3.21 Crucible - comprehensive loot filter, 4 presets, PC/Console

0Thanks another part is the div cards all show up as blue, besides the sounds how do I know which ones is good? (spent and hour in filterblast spamming things to see.

Alter sounds 6 300 is how much c? (it is definetly the best drops I believe)

Alert sound 1 260 means check it? or its meh?
alert sounds 520 is what? I'll be back just going through the sounds right now and trying to re-memorize it all. I've been using default loot filter for most my game.

You also did answer the pricing option thank you.
Basically which sound preset matches each one?
1) Top value - from 100c and higher (this one is alert 6-300?)
2) High value - from 10c to 100c
3) Medium value - from 1c to 10c
4) Low value - around 1c (or less if item has extra usability factors)
5) Potential value - most-likely not valuable, but may worth checking
6) Utility value - kept visible in case you may be interested to pick in the moment
7) No value - not worth your time (so filter hides them)

On top of visual indication categories № 1-5 each have their own drop sounds and minimap icons, № 1-2 have constant beam effect, № 3-4 usually have temporary beam effect.

basically can u match the alert sound and number to the values i'm just having trouble connecting the dots sorry for all these question I just want to get things right.
Last edited by BabyTempest on Jan 18, 2020, 3:22:28 AM
"
BabyTempest wrote:
the div cards all show up as blue, besides the sounds how do I know which ones is good?

Besides sounds and beams they also have different sizes of item's name and minimap icon. Just switch itemset in preview to "Divination cards" and you'll notice the difference. Generally it's good to pick most of them, since they take only 1x1 invetory slot and also stackable. For example even low tier card like Rain of Chaos (1/8 Chaos) will get you a Chaos orb eventually. The only downside can be if you don't have much stash tab space. In that case just play and you will learn which ones are bad for you and just ignore them.

"
BabyTempest wrote:
basically can u match the alert sound and number to the values i'm just having trouble connecting the dots

You can check out descriptions of sound types and click button to hear them in Sound theme tab, there is only 5 of them, they apply to all drop types, so it shall be easy to memorize:

FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Jan 18, 2020, 6:38:33 AM
BEASTfilter v5.2 update

* Improved strictness for top base types of rares.
* Added options to hide bad bases of rare Amulets, Rings, Belts and magic Jewels. Those options are applied by default for Strict Lategame preset.
* Slight color changes for: influenced items, tier 4 currency, itemized metamorph samples, blighted/influenced maps, chisel recipe (hammers).
* New highlight style for RGB-items (chromatic recipe) - dark-gray background with gray border.
* Hidden RGB-items now also keep their highlight (in case you press ALT to look for something in hidden drop).
* Bunch of other minor tweaks and improvements.
Last edited by Dissolator on Jan 18, 2020, 11:05:28 AM
Благодарю Вас за этот замечательный фильтр. Очень удобен для сетов на хаос и не только. Отыграла с ним уже несколько лиг.
Fantastic updates, my man, thanks so much. Using the Endgame filter now and have just two remarks:
• Corrupted six-socket items are hidden by the filter and on the mini-map even though they yield seven Jeweller’s Orbs just like non-corrupted ones.
• Could you maybe make Vaal skills even without quality visible, even if just with the tiniest item label? I still collect them all to turn them into Vaal Orbs with Sacrifice Fragments.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
BEASTfilter v5.3 update

* Corrupted 6-socket items now correctly highlighted like non-corrupted ones.
* Rare Convoking Wands now always shown in all presets with Special base highlight.
* Once again tweaked highlight color of Tier 4 Currency.
* Chromatic recipe items got back their size differences (even when hidden): large items which take 6-8 inventory slots have smaller sized, while smaller items (3-4 slots) are bigger.
* Vaal Gems (for Vaal Orbs recipe) and quality Stone Hammers (for Chisel recipe) now keep their highlight while hidden (just press ALT to check out hidden loot after boss before going into a portal or customize filter via Leveling Gems and Chisel Recipe options at FilterBLAST to always show them).
* Few other minor tweaks.

"
Infinal wrote:
Fantastic updates, my man, thanks so much. Using the Endgame filter now and have just two remarks:

Thanks for feedback! Very helpful, as usual! Get 5.3 update asap :)

"
Lankull_014 wrote:
Благодарю Вас за этот замечательный фильтр. Очень удобен для сетов на хаос и не только. Отыграла с ним уже несколько лиг.

Спасибо! На всякий случай сообщу что теперь есть отдельная рускоязычная ветка форума по моему фильтру:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740936
Last edited by Dissolator on Jan 21, 2020, 8:49:38 AM
Something weird about the shards, my good man. Using the Endgame version of the filter, Chaos and some other shards are hidden while e.g. Alteration Shards are not.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
How do I hide the 5L items and the majority of bases that are still showing on the strictlategame filter? I just want the ilvl 86 good bases to show and none of the 5L items. I also wouldn't mind being able to hide a bunch of the divination cards.
"
Br00ksy wrote:
How do I hide the 5L items and the majority of bases that are still showing on the strictlategame filter? I just want the ilvl 86 good bases to show and none of the 5L items. I also wouldn't mind being able to hide a bunch of the divination cards.

Thanks for feedback. I'll add more options for such things and improve strict preset in upcoming version for Delirium.
BEASTfilter v5.4 update - DELIRIUM league

* Added currency highlight for Delirium Orbs and Simulacrum Splinters (currently as tier 3, will be re-tiered next week when economy will settle a bit)
* Added Simulacrum to tier 1 map fragments, Metamorph Scarabs to tier 2, also re-tiered other Scarabs
* Added special base highlight for non-unique Cluster Jewels with 2 tiers: itemlevel 82+ and the rest
* Unique Cluster Jewels added to tier 2 uniques highlight
* Added new Divination Cards to appropriate tiers (many seems to be very valuable)
* All harbinger-only currency shards due their limited appearence are now visible in all presets, ignoring "hide low-value currency" option
* Chance bases are now "Glorious Plate" and "Occultist's Vestment", enabled by default only in Starter and Regular presets
* Elder and Shaper influenced maps will now have special higlight and effects
* Starter gems in Twilight Strand now will always show up big and easy to click in all presets, thanks to new AreaLevel filter condition, previous Leveling Gems option is removed
* Added option to hide 5 links (with only 5 sockets), which is default for Strict preset
Last edited by Dissolator on Mar 14, 2020, 12:15:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info