BEASTfilter for 3.21 Crucible - comprehensive loot filter, 4 presets, PC/Console

BEASTfilter v5.4b update

* Unique Cluster Jewels is now at tier 3 highlight
* Changed top itemlevel for Cluster Jewels to 84
* Lowered highlight and sound tier for non-top-itemlevel Clust Jewels
* Fixed small filtering issue which hid items with RGB sockets (cromatic recipe) with 4 vertical slots (Rapiers and Gnarled Branch)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Thank you for the filter. I'm gonna try this out for this league as it looks like I may actually be able to learn why to pick up some stuff.

I do seem to have 1 issue tho, on some drops I'm getting spaces between the first and second letter, eg

Coral Ring shows as C oral R ing, am I missing a font or is this a bug that I can fix somehow?

:EDIT:
Client restart appears to of fixed it.
Last edited by Khurune on Mar 15, 2020, 11:51:23 AM
"
Khurune wrote:
I do seem to have 1 issue tho, on some drops I'm getting spaces between the first and second letter

This is know bug in the game which happens with all filters from time to time (it exists for years, but they fixed most of times, so now it appears rarely), only game client restart helps.
BEASTfilter v5.4b - updated presets for consoles (Xbox, PS4)

This update for consoles was delayed since GGG released 3.10 for consoles later than on PC, but next updates (during the league) will be at once for all platforms.
I'm sorry but your filter is missing a lot of stuff and seems pretty much outdated. I mean even a Starforge or Astramentis isnt doing anything while a rare talisman is making noises from hell.

I mean, take this as an example.

1c unique
vs
45c unique
vs 1 alch essence
vs 35c delirium orb

And there are also 12q gems hiding while 13q gems are shown. i dont understand that treshold at all.

I liked your filter last league but something happened this league. For new player its really dangerous to play with it in case of making currency.
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
"
I'm sorry but your filter is missing a lot of stuff and seems pretty much outdated. I mean even a Starforge or Astramentis isnt doing anything while a rare talisman is making noises from hell.

I mean, take this as an example.

1c unique
vs
45c unique
vs 1 alch essence
vs 35c delirium orb

And there are also 12q gems hiding while 13q gems are shown. i dont understand that treshold at all.

I liked your filter last league but something happened this league. For new player its really dangerous to play with it in case of making currency.

Thanks for feedback! What preset you are using? where is none which has 12q gem treshold (endgame is 9q+, srict is 15q+), if 12q was hidden than you probably use strict, but 13q regular gems should be hidden too, unless they had some other special condition like already at level 19 etc.

As for Delirium orb's - they aren't tiered yet, league started recently and i gave time for market to stabilize after multiple GGG patches which changed the league mechanics, and i'm already working on economy update and plan to release it this weekend.

As for Astramentis and Starforge - no filter can't tell exactly which unique drops - it only can be predicted based on Base Type. And many uniques share one base, making it dificult for filters to evaluate.

Astramentis is Onyx Amulet and there is a lot of trash uniques with that base, so i've set this base to tier 3, meaning it's probably not that valuable, but worth looking at.

Starforge is similar but more predictable, it's base type is Legion Sword, but it drops only at Shaper fight, so it's one of expected outcomes in that zone. However in others areas the only unique with that base which regularly drops is Oro's Sacrifice, you'll be more disappointed if you had it drop with top-tier sound, than seing lower tier higlight Legion Sword at Shaper fight.
BEASTfilter v5.5 - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter v5.5 - updated presets for PC and consoles (Xbox, PS4)

v5.5 includes economy update (tiering), improved strictness and few other tweaks and features

* Strict preset now comes with turnedd off sounds (volume=0, tweakable at FilterBlast) for drops with less than 1c value
* Lowest Currency option reworked and now is turned off at Lategame preset, but kept for Strict Lategame . This option became more strict and excludes only special currency: perandus coins, oils, essences, harbinger shards - as they are expected drops at specific encounters, so this way you see full outcome (instead of occasional "nothing") and don't need to re-check drop with ALT.
* Bases for Chancing is now set to "Sorcerer Boots" (Skyforth) and "Occultist's Vestment" (Shavronne's Wrappings)
* Added area-level progression for scroll-utility currency, so wisdom scrolls show only until maps (t2); portals, whetstones and scrapts - until yellow maps (t6); transmutation orbs - until red maps (t11).
* Improved tiering of non-unique Cluster Jewels, small are lowered and have 2 tiers (84+ ilvl and rest), medium and large have 3 tiers (84+ ilvl, 75+ ilvl and rest)
* Added special cases for precise tiering in Uniques for: 82+ Agnerod staves (for top-tier Vinktar map), Kaom's Heart and uniques with two Abyss sockets.
* Updated tiers for: maps, incubators, fragments, scarabs, prophecies, divination cards, some uniques
* Updated tiers of currencies: regular, essences, vials, fossils, catalysts, oils, delirium orbs, simulacrum splinters (with higher tier highlight for 3x+ and 30x+ stacks)
* Removed "Rustic Sash" from good belt bases highlight rule
* Slightly tweaked abyss jewels tiering, talismans highlight and regular flask progression
Last edited by Dissolator on Mar 30, 2020, 11:43:58 AM
BEASTfilter v5.5.1 - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter v5.5.1 - updated presets for PC and consoles (Xbox, PS4)

* Added new sound type for items with multiple-possible value (usually low, but rarely high). Currently it's used for Uniques with same base but different value, which can't be evaluated more precisely with GGG's filter functionality.
* Slightly rebalanced volume of sounds.
Yo, me again! Thanks for your continuing work on the best item filter in the game. :)
Just one thing now: Can you promote the level of Unset Rings? As someone who likes to play summoner builds and needs every socket available, I can confirm Unset Rings are pretty sought-after and should be up there with the resistance ones. :3
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
So like. Dis boi gettin’ updated for Harvest, right?
…Right? c:
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info