BEASTfilter for 3.21 Crucible - comprehensive loot filter, 4 presets, PC/Console

Thank you,

I discovered this lootfilter while i was about to download GreenGrove pack (i usually use GG/Neversink) from filterblast, and i wanted to give it a try.

First of all, it does actually help a lot for who never played the game before. Not only because the border colors compared to the item type, but specially because it highlights in red the items that give chromatic orbs, that are early and mid game a very used currency and one always end up not having enough while leveling.

The "gold" theme is something different from the usual and it make the game more interesting.

The only downside is that if you are not at your first character, you dont really want to see anymore white items on the ground (just those with a good base).

I like to see a more stricter version, same as the standard one but without white, blue (bust still show flasks) and not good base rares.

I know i can customize it, but i have no clue (i did try to figure it out) on how to do it, im just noob and acutally quite lazy :P

Still! Thank you, this filter is tremendously underrated and should really have more visibility.
Hello,

On FilterBlast, I set to hide Big RGB items, hit save, and then Download. Loaded the filter, but it still is showing Big RGB items. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
What do the different colored borders mean on different rares?
"
Jessix wrote:
What do the different colored borders mean on different rares?

This color-coding helps to pick only items for desired slots without reading item names. Pretty useful in racing and for chaos-recipes. Also it works for normal and magic items too, even if they are hidden (so you can press ALT and look for Warband-magic items or specific-slot crafting bases).

Border color - Item Types
No border - Body armours
Red - Helmets
Yellow - Gloves
Cyan - Boots
Light pink - Accessories (amulets, rings, belts)
Green - Attack Weapons (all 2-hand, 1 hand: claws, maces, axes, swords)
Maroon - Caster Weapons (wands, sceptres, daggers) and Caster Shields
Pale Brown - Other Shields
Light Brown - Quivers
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Oct 22, 2017, 1:36:36 PM
"
Jessix wrote:
On FilterBlast, I set to hide Big RGB items, hit save, and then Download. Loaded the filter, but it still is showing Big RGB items. What am I doing wrong?

"Hide Big RGB items" is an Endgame option, it works only in maps, since it mostly good to pick any RGB-items while leveling.

(I remember that we got this solved in-game 1.5 months ago, but i forgot to reply in this thread so others will not ask this again)
"
Sicaron wrote:
Thank you,

I discovered this lootfilter while i was about to download GreenGrove pack (i usually use GG/Neversink) from filterblast, and i wanted to give it a try.

First of all, it does actually help a lot for who never played the game before. Not only because the border colors compared to the item type, but specially because it highlights in red the items that give chromatic orbs, that are early and mid game a very used currency and one always end up not having enough while leveling.

The "gold" theme is something different from the usual and it make the game more interesting.

The only downside is that if you are not at your first character, you dont really want to see anymore white items on the ground (just those with a good base).

I like to see a more stricter version, same as the standard one but without white, blue (bust still show flasks) and not good base rares.

I know i can customize it, but i have no clue (i did try to figure it out) on how to do it, im just noob and acutally quite lazy :P

Still! Thank you, this filter is tremendously underrated and should really have more visibility.

Thanks for feedback! (and sorry for such slowpoke response) There is few UI options in Endgame section which make filter stricter, yet it still will not be super-strict and doesn't affect leveling. For next version i plan to do more flexible customization and different presets. So check out new version at start of next league :)
Thanks for creating this filter and the filterblast site. The site helped me find a filter I liked and it happened to be yours.

With all the color combinations in the filter, it's not easy to figure out the scheme (though I'm getting there). On your explanation post it would be good to at least describe the scheme for rares (e.g. purple background is top tier rare).
New version is now available at FilterBLAST!

Wish you all lucky drops and lots of fun in War for the Atlas expansion!
Last edited by Dissolator on Jan 14, 2018, 3:08:04 PM
Updated to v3.7.1 - fixed the bug with base types customization.
Last edited by Dissolator on Dec 27, 2017, 10:08:43 PM
I actually really love using your filter.

This is very great for a newbie like me....
Now my only question while reading this forum is how do I get the voices to work?

I have the chaos voice on.
I almost missed it because it didn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info