BEASTfilter for 3.21 Crucible - comprehensive loot filter, 4 presets, PC/Console

I understand that this is charity work and you've been doing it for years... Very sad to see that this wasn't updated for 3.22

I really can't stand the default neversink filters. The colors are all over the place. Formatting has no rhyme or reason. Impossible to tell at a glance if an item is magic, rare, unique, or a base type. No consistency over there.

Really missing this filter and I hope you come back for next league!
"
Whiteglaive wrote:
I understand that this is charity work and you've been doing it for years... Very sad to see that this wasn't updated for 3.22

I assume he got bored and left. Or life got in the way. Either way, I'm fully with you and hope Dissolator comes back.

Until he does, I can offer posting my own version that I've forked off from Dissolator's latest and made a few adjustments. After all, some of the good suggestions and many awful ones that made it into this filter came from me. 3.22 saw virtually no new items, I can implement the Silver Coins and Sanctums easily. Once I have, I'll post it here for people to use, but it'll only be the strict lategame version as that's the only one I use and hence bothered to adjust.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info