BEASTfilter for 3.21 Crucible - comprehensive loot filter, 4 presets, PC/Console

v5.11a update for SCOURGE League

* Updated tiers of new Currencies and Divination cards
* Lowered text size and removed orange beam from regular Scourged items highlight (scourged special bases still have temporary orange beam)

BEASTfilter v5.11a - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter - presets for PC and Consoles (click "Follow" to add desired filter to your account and the game client)

* Presets for Consoles are updated for Scourge launch on Xbox/PS4
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
v5.12 update for Siege of the Atlas and Archnemesis League

The filter supports all new stuff and changes in 3.17 Siege of the Atlas expansion and Archnemesis league.

BEASTfilter v5.12 - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter - presets for PC and Consoles (click "Follow" to add desired filter to your account and the game client)

* Presets for PC will be updated closer to new league launch (so before that you stil can play current PoE version with BEASTfilter)

** Presets for Consoles will be updated when new league will launch on them (usually this is a week after the launch on PC)
BEASTfilter - presets for PC are now updated for 3.17! Simply click "Follow" to add desired preset of the filter to your account and it will appear in the game filter settings.
Last edited by Dissolator on Feb 4, 2022, 11:57:31 AM
Hello, it's me again! Thanks for your continued work on the game's best filter.

I do have a couple more suggestions I'd love to see implemented, if that's possible, so I don't have to fork my own version for each league. :)

1.) High-item level flasks are important and sought after. ilvl 84 utilities usually go for 3 Chaos, while ilvl 85 ones are 5 Chaos, so definitely worth showing. High-ilvl Divine Life Flasks should be hidden but still formatted appropriately. Here's the code I've been using for that:
Spoiler

#################
# flasky crafty

Show
ItemLevel >= 85
Class "Utility Flask"
SetFontSize 40
SetBackgroundColor 54 100 146 150 # Item Class - Flasks
SetBorderColor 184 218 242 # Item Class - Flasks: utility
DisableDropSound

Show
ItemLevel >= 84
Class "Utility Flask"
SetFontSize 35
DisableDropSound

Show
ItemLevel >= 85
BaseType "Quicksilver Flask"
SetFontSize 40
DisableDropSound

Show
ItemLevel >= 84
BaseType "Quicksilver Flask"
SetFontSize 35
DisableDropSound

Hide
ItemLevel >= 84
BaseType "Divine Life Flask"
SetFontSize 35
SetBorderColor 184 218 242 # Item Class
DisableDropSound

2.) The highlight for items with Searing Exarch/Eater of Worlds implicits is glitchy, which is not the filter's fault but the game's (often shows items such as currencies and cards as influenced that are not). For clarity, please add a map icon to those items so I don't overlook them as just ordinary rares.

3.) Remove bad jewelry from showing (but retain the appropriate formatting when Alt is pressed). Namely I'd like these jewelry base types to stop showing as rares in the lategame version of the filter:
Spoiler
Belts: Chain Belt, Cloth Belt, Studded Belt.
Rings: Breach Ring (why are these so strongly highlighted anyway?), Paua Ring, Gold Ring.
Amulets: Coral Amulet, Paua Amulet, Gold Amulet.

4.) Remove bad Divination Cards from showing. I know I am the one who requested that all cards be shown in the first place, and I was a complete moron for doing so. In the lategame version of the filter, I feel only cards worth the click of picking up should be shown, while others just retain the styling when Alt is pressed. Cards that I'd like hidden are basically the entire Tier 5 in your item filter. Exempt from that should be the following, as I believe they provide some use, especially in crafting, so I feel these should still be shown:
Spoiler
Unchained, Merciless Armament, The Jester, The Tyrant, Destined to Crumble, Assassin's Favour.

The Flora's Gift was great in Scourge because it would always yield a five-linked staff with six sockets that could easily be turned into a Divine Orb, but until that mechanic returns, I think it's safe to hide that card again.

5.) Hide the top base percentile display you've introduced for the last expansion. No trade has ever been made because an item had high base percentile; if an armour turns out exceptionally well with modifiers, the Sacred Orbs to max it out are comparedly cheap to get.

6.) Instead, please add a display for high-ilvl, high-end armours, jewelry, and maybe even weapons regardless of rarity. Other than gloves and rings (I think; please look this up before trusting my word on this, it's been a while), each equipment slot has an additional modifier tier unlocked at ilvl 86. As such, bases of that ilvl and the right type are quite valuable as crafting bases (e.g. 86+ Hubris Circlets usually sell for 15 Chaos). Again, here's the code I've been using for that:
Spoiler
#tasty crafty: top bases, not corrupted, 86+

Show # body armor
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Astral Plate" "Vaal Regalia" "Assassin's Garb" "Triumphant Lamellar" "Saintly Chainmail" "Carnal Armour" "Occultist's Vestment"
SetFontSize 37
SetBackgroundColor 85 46 96 # Item - Special Case
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 # Item Class - Body Armours
DisableDropSound

Show # gloves
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Titan Gauntlets" "Slink Gloves" "Sorcerer Gloves" "Dragonscale Gauntlets" "Crusader Gloves" "Murder Mitts"
SetFontSize 37
SetBorderColor 255 215 0 # Item Class - Gloves
DisableDropSound

Show # boots
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Titan Greaves" "Slink Boots" "Sorcerer Boots" "Dragonscale Boots" "Crusader Boots" "Murder Boots"
SetFontSize 37
SetBorderColor 30 170 255 # Item Class - Boots
DisableDropSound

Show
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Two-Toned Boots", "Fugitive Boots"
Corrupted False
SetFontSize 45
DisableDropSound

Show # helmets
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Royal Burgonet" "Lion Pelt" "Hubris Circlet" "Nightmare Bascinet" "Praetor Crown" "Deicide Mask"
SetFontSize 37
SetBorderColor 240 20 0 # Item Class - Helmets
DisableDropSound

Show # other
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Titanium Spirit Shield"
SetFontSize 37
SetBorderColor 0 170 0 # Item Class - Shields
DisableDropSound

Show # other
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
BaseType "Rustic Sash" "Leather Belt" "Heavy Belt"
SetFontSize 37
SetBorderColor 255 192 203 # Item Class - Belts, Jewels
DisableDropSound

Show
Corrupted False
ItemLevel >= 86
Class "Amulet" "Quiver"
SetFontSize 37
DisableDropSound

7.) Items pre-crafted with an Essence can drop again and deserve a special highlight.
Spoiler
####################
#essence-crafted

Show
Class "Body Armours"
Identified true
HasExplicitMod "Essence" "Essences"
SetFontSize 40
SetBackgroundColor 32 229 255 50 # essences
SetBorderColor 0 0 0 # Item Class - Body Armours
DisableDropSound

Show
Class "Gloves"
Identified true
SetFontSize 40
SetBorderColor 255 215 0 # Item Class - Gloves
DisableDropSound

Show
Class "Boots"
Identified true
SetFontSize 40
DisableDropSound

Show
Class "Helmets"
Identified true
SetFontSize 40
SetBorderColor 240 20 0 # Item Class - Helmets
DisableDropSound

Show #others
Identified true
SetFontSize 40
DisableDropSound

8.) While leveling I noticed that Portal Scrolls are shown when they have a stack size of 4 or so, but Scrolls of Wisdom are not. These two should always be equivalent in terms of showing/hiding thresholds, I think.

That's all for now. Please let me know what you think of these suggestions when you have the time. :)
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
Last edited by Infinal on Feb 14, 2022, 10:16:37 PM
v5.14 update for Sentinel League

The filter has some improvements and of course supports all new stuff of 3.18 Sentinel league.

BEASTfilter v5.14 - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

* Presets for PC will be updated closer to new league launch (so before that you stil can play current PoE version with BEASTfilter)

** Presets for Consoles will be updated when new league will launch on them (usually this is a week after the launch on PC)

-----

"
Infinal wrote:
I do have a couple more suggestions I'd love to see implemented, if that's possible, so I don't have to fork my own version for each league. :)

i've made some changes to the filter based on the most of your suggestions. Thank you for support and feedback!
Last edited by Dissolator on May 12, 2022, 3:01:51 PM
cheers :)
BEASTfilter - presets for PC are now updated for 3.18 Sentinel league! Simply click "Follow" to add desired preset of the filter to your account and it will appear in the game filter settings.
Just found the filter and I'm more than happy with it.(console) Thanks for keeping it up to date :)
We're getting a Kalandra update, yes? c:
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info