BEASTfilter for 3.21 Crucible - comprehensive loot filter, 4 presets, PC/Console

"
Infinal wrote:
So like. Dis boi gettin’ updated for Harvest, right?
…Right? c:
I hope so!
https://www.collava.app
BEASTfilter v5.6 - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter v5.6 - updated presets for PC and consoles (Xbox, PS4)

* Added Harvest Seeds and Infrastructure, highlighted with green colors (similar to metamorph samples) and new Raindrop minimap icon. Collectors' icons are small red, other infrastructure - small green. Seeds' icons follow standard rarity colors: tier 1 (lowest) - white, tier 2 - blue, tier 3 - yellow, tier 4 (rarest) - brown (here i used tiers from official GGG post, in other parts of my filter i use reverse numbering, where tier 1 as most-valuable). Seeds' icon size also increase with a rarity. Tier 4 seeds have constant beam, tier 3 - temporary beam. Highlight and effects may be adjusted later during the league.

* Added new Currency: Facetor's Lens and Infused Engineer's Orb added to tier 3 highlight (same as Chaos orb). All new Scrolls added to tier 4 highlight (same as Orb of Scouring). New currencies will be re-tiered later, as their usability and market prices will be known better.

* Added new Map Fragments: Winged Scarabs at tier 1 and 2, and 3 new variants "of the Goddess" at tier 2 and 3.

* New divination cards distributed between 1 and 3 tiers, all currently unknown cards temporarily are at tier 3 (1-10c value).

* Unset rings are now less upset (removed from bad ring bases)

"
"
Infinal wrote:
…Right? c:
I hope so!

:)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Jun 19, 2020, 12:52:05 PM
"
Dissolator wrote:
BEASTfilter v5.6 - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

presets for PC and consoles will be updated as soon as official site will be patched for Harvest

* Added Harvest Seeds and Infrastructure, highlighted with green colors (similar to metamorph samples) and new Raindrop minimap icon. Collectors' icons are small red, other infrastructure - small green. Seeds' icons follow standard rarity colors: tier 1 (lowest) - white, tier 2 - blue, tier 3 - yellow, tier 4 (rarest) - brown (here i used tiers from official GGG post, in other parts of my filter i use reverse numbering, where tier 1 as most-valuable). Seeds' icon size also increase with a rarity. Tier 4 seeds have constant beam, tier 3 - temporary beam. Highlight and effects may be adjusted later during the league.

* Added new Currency: Facetor's Lens and Infused Engineer's Orb added to tier 3 highlight (same as Chaos orb). All new Scrolls added to tier 4 highlight (same as Orb of Scouring). New currencies will be re-tiered later, as their usability and market prices will be known better.

* Added new Map Fragments: Winged Scarabs at tier 1 and 2, and 3 new variants "of the Goddess" at tier 2 and 3.

* New divination cards distributed between 1 and 3 tiers, all currently unknown cards temporarily are at tier 3 (1-10c value).

"
"
Infinal wrote:
…Right? c:
I hope so!

:)
THnaks!!!!!!!!!
https://www.collava.app
BEASTfilter v5.6a - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter v5.6a - updated presets for PC

5.6a update is a hotfix:
After PoE website got updated to Harvest i tried to upload new filters, but validation failed for Harvest Infrastructure (i tried all possible variants), so despite GGG's official info it doesn't get validated. So i've made workaround without "Infrastructure" in the code which passed validation. I'll check how it will work in-game when new league starts and update the filter if neccessary.

5.6 patchnotes

Last edited by Dissolator on Jul 13, 2020, 9:45:44 AM
Yo, am i the only one having those bases rejected by the site parser ?
I can't say if they work ingame, but if you get error messages about them, here is the full list :
Spoiler
"Primal Chimeral Seed"
"Primal Cleaveling Grain"
"Primal Dustcrab Seed"
"Primal Dustspitter Grain"
"Primal Feasting Horror Grain"
"Primal Maw Grain"
"Primal Rhex Seed"
"Primal Rhoa Grain"
"Primal Scrabbler Seed"
"Primal Viper Seed"
"Vivid Arachnid Grain"
"Vivid Leech Grain"
"Vivid Nestback Seed"
"Vivid Parasite Seed"
"Vivid Razorleg Seed"
"Vivid Sapsucker Seed"
"Vivid Scorpion Grain"
"Vivid Striketail Seed"
"Vivid Thornweaver Grain"
"Vivid Weta Grain"
"Wild Ape Grain"
"Wild Bristlebeast Seed"
"Wild Chieftain Seed"
"Wild Hatchling Grain"
"Wild Hellion Grain"
"Wild Homunculus Seed"
"Wild Snap Hound Seed"
"Wild Spikeback Seed"
"Wild Thornwolf Grain"
"Wild Ursaling Grain"

EDIT :

They swapped grains & seeds.
The "official" loot filter anouncement is still outdated, one hour later...
GGG, if you read this, you owe me 1 hour of my life trying to understand what was going on.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Jun 19, 2020, 5:10:18 PM
Sweeeet! Thank you so much for your ongoing work, Dissolator!
Can finally get into Harvest properly (even though I have no idea how the garden works).
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
BEASTfilter v5.6b - visual preview and customization at FilterBLAST

BEASTfilter v5.6b - updated presets for PC

5.6b update:
* Added new Bestiary Lures to tier 2 Map Fragments
* Re-tiered new Divination Cards
* Changed higlight of Harvest Seeds: they now have darker green background and different text colors corresponding to seed type (Wild, Vivid, Primal). Font size now also increse with rarity. Minimap icons are same as before (but tier 1 and 2 colors were swapped due GGG's official post with info for filters had "Seed" and "Grain" parts in names swapped).
Last edited by Dissolator on Jul 13, 2020, 9:45:14 AM
Hey Diss -

I keep having issues with this filter not highlighting scrolls of wisdom and items that will vendor for chromatic orbs. It seems like when I first install it works great for a few hours or so, and then it starts bugging out again.

Re-installing / re-applying the filter, and then restarting PoE seems to fix it, but constantly having to do this disappoints me because I really like the filter.

Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? I'm not having any issues with this kind of thing happening on other filters.

Here is where I'm downloading from: https://filterblast.xyz/Dissolator/

No changes made to the filter on that link I just use the default.
"
Proshvam wrote:
I keep having issues with this filter not highlighting scrolls of wisdom and items that will vendor for chromatic orbs. It seems like when I first install it works great for a few hours or so, and then it starts bugging out again.

It's weird that you said that it works for a few hours, filter highlight rules should be constant. Theoretically you may have your filters switched by the game on some conditions. At least it's known that if you use "exit to character screen" it bugs and doesn't load subscribed filters. So at first i would check your filter folder if there's some outdated copies + also check your filter subscriptions, maybe you follow one of my version and it loads by default at first, but when you relog it loads different version. Or just check what filter is selected in your settings when you don't have that issue and check again after you spot the issue.

If that doesn't help... what preset(s) do you use? Regular preset in maps shows only smaller items for chromatic recipe (so you don't have to hussle too much with inventory and vendors, you still will get plenty of those). Lategame presets by default doesn't show them at all. But you can change this in Recipes tab.

As for issue with scrolls it maybe due this feature, mentioned in v5.5 patchnote:
"
* Added area-level progression for scroll-utility currency, so wisdom scrolls show only until maps (t2); portals, whetstones and scraps - until yellow maps (t6); transmutation orbs - until red maps (t11).

Maps have much higher drop quantity and scrolls often clutter the screen too much, especially on higher tiers of maps. So it's better to accumulate some wisdoms during leveling, but in maps pick up and vendor scraps/whetstones/transmutes - they give 2/4/4 wisdoms for 1 of those. By the time you get into red maps you're usally don't need those too.
Last edited by Dissolator on Jun 28, 2020, 7:29:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info