[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
reh wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
NOTE: Flat lightning dmg bonus from this kind of amulet is equal to perfectly rolled Astramentis but you have 30%+ ele increase on top of that. And you can easily buy one that goes higher than this and may even have +flat accuracy.

You can get one with decent int, wed and light damage for low money, but you're giving up on >10%es, >100 accuracy etc. compared to a medium Astramentis. A rare will be BiS, ye - but it'll cost a fortune. Your amulet for example just doesn't pack the punch a decent Astramentis has. Astramentis is in a good place between budget and BiS.
Lapis with t1 int, deafening of torment and more please. Pretty please. ;_;

You have missed my point here. Theres no etc. This kind of rare amu as I posted provides better DPS at a cost of slightly less energy shield and accuracy and thats it. But rare can have also accuracy roll or other usefull stats like es or resists and than it will be superb to Astramentis. And you can buy that cheaper than Astramentis (currently). And thats the point. My was 30c, you can get similar at 15c price tag while low roll Astramentis is 140c at minimum.

Of course BIS rare will be pricy but that was not the point.

You can have this build end-game viable for less than 100c in total with amu that is overall better than Astramentis. And that is amazing.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jan 6, 2017, 3:43:01 PM
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
You can get one with decent int, wed and light damage for low money, but you're giving up on >10%es, >100 accuracy etc. compared to a medium Astramentis. A rare will be BiS, ye - but it'll cost a fortune. Your amulet for example just doesn't pack the punch a decent Astramentis has. Astramentis is in a good place between budget and BiS.
Lapis with t1 int, deafening of torment and more please. Pretty please. ;_;

Something like this perhaps?

Ideally the crit roll would be something else and the %es would be higher, but it still came out well after one divine.

<3
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
RicoKGB wrote:
You have missed my point here. Theres no etc. This kind of rare amu as I posted provides better DPS at a cost of slightly less energy shield and accuracy and thats it. But rare can have also accuracy roll or other usefull stats like es or resists and than it will be superb to Astramentis. And you can buy that cheaper than Astramentis (currently). And thats the point. My was 30c, you can get similar at 15c price tag while low roll Astramentis is 140c at minimum.

Of course BIS rare will be pricy but that was not the point.

You can have this build end-game viable for less than 100c in total with amu that is overall better than Astramentis. And that is amazing.

Please, take 5 minutes of your spare time and explain how your amulet provides better DPS than an average Astramentis (average gear). It's 5 minutes of napkin math. Your amulet costs 30c, a decent Astramentis 120c (BSC). Your amulet has less DPS, less defensive stats, less of everything. Your amulet is inferior to a 100ish Astramentis. Less damage, accuracy and ES than a 100ish Astramentis. 30c or 120c, it's for the player to decide if it's worth it. Your amulet costs 30c, a Astramentis 120 and a good rare shit ton of currency. Don't get me wrong, an amulet like yours is a good alternative for beginner equipment, but... nope.

Deadmaux' amulet is just filthy. Disgusting.
Last edited by reh on Jan 6, 2017, 5:49:17 PM
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
hey man, quick question: how about taking the charisma cluster... could we be able to run herald of thunder for the global lightning dmg increase aswell then?

Edit: yeah we should be able to... even a lvl 4 enlighten could be enough for that (incase you guys didnt know herald of thunder gives 0.75% inc. global lightning damage per quality).

Could be pretty useful since we cant use the % inc. lightning dmg from wrath..

u able to run 3 auras?
"
mecagaron wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
hey man, quick question: how about taking the charisma cluster... could we be able to run herald of thunder for the global lightning dmg increase aswell then?

Edit: yeah we should be able to... even a lvl 4 enlighten could be enough for that (incase you guys didnt know herald of thunder gives 0.75% inc. global lightning damage per quality).

Could be pretty useful since we cant use the % inc. lightning dmg from wrath..

u able to run 3 auras?

well discipline is 35% + wrath 50% + herald of thunder 25% = 110%
now with enlighten 3 (92% mana multi) that would be: 32.2% + 46% + 23% = 101% not good
but with enlighten 4 (88% mana multi) we get: 30.8% + 44% + 22% = 96.8%

i didnt test that yet but WITH the charisma notable passive and a lvl 4 enlighten it should very well be possible to run a 35% a 50% and a 25% aura together...
whether or not that is worth the investment of 3 passive points along with a lvl 4 enlighten remains to be tested.

Edit: it would ofc work with an essence worm ring (put wrath in it) and then just use Herald and discipline together with a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten but that robs us of a (very valuable) ring slot.
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 6, 2017, 6:10:03 PM
Starting to get some nice WED, but I don't understand where your accuracy is coming from? I have 87% right now and have 300 acc on a ring.

Edit - Just did minotaur deathless, I can straight up face tank him with no flasks. Thanks for the build, good stuff.
Last edited by evenson on Jan 7, 2017, 3:17:34 AM
Looking for some tips on how to increase my damage. Currently sitting at 36k with auras and not really getting higher, with some more INT/WED pieces I get up to 39-40k but nowhere near 50k with auras.

Spoiler

i have only 8500 es. How u get 12k?
Budget friendly????
"
PathOfMe412 wrote:
Budget friendly????

Really? Did you even read the first page?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info