[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
renroval wrote:
What do you think about a crit version?

Crit doesn't make a difference. After testing I agree with Mathils Version of the non-crit build at most.

Skilltree

With my current gear and 5L (!) I'm sitting on 31k in Hideout.

"
hunTShoo wrote:
"
renroval wrote:
What do you think about a crit version?

Crit doesn't make a difference. After testing I agree with Mathils Version of the non-crit build at most.

Skilltree

With my current gear and 5L (!) I'm sitting on 31k in Hideout.

Mathil has a decent video regarding HoWa crit vs HoWa non-crit on his yt channel. You'll find all the pros and cons of both HoWa versions in it.

TL;DR: non-crit is a bit easier to gear, safer to play (more INT - ES), smoother to play (no power charge generation/sustain needed) but without a fun factor of elemental status aligments like shock and mostly shatter (helpfull vs necromancers or goliaths).
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jan 8, 2017, 6:16:43 AM
http://poeurl.com/ZnS

Did some modifications to your tree, wondering if it's better or not.

18 frenzy duration -> 4% evasion/frenzy
30 dex -> 30 int => 2% AS -> 6-36 LD
1% maximum lightning resist -> 11% increased ES, 5% faster ES recharge.

so i decided to try out these gloves:

I feel that they are a nice addition, giving more than enough accuracy rating aswell as a free curse for even more dmg.

What do you guys think about that choice?
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
so i decided to try out these gloves:

I feel that they are a nice addition, giving more than enough accuracy rating aswell as a free curse for even more dmg.

What do you guys think about that choice?

Not worth it. Rather adjust the Skill tree proper to geht 85%+. Int + IAS + ES + Res is all more efficient in the glove slot.
Got to 10.5k ES and 40k tool tip in hideout. I changed the tree a bit. Everything dies easy now. Also got the decel enchant while running labs today which is nice for bosses.

GearUpdate
Last edited by evenson on Jan 9, 2017, 6:50:39 AM
so i crunched some numbers incase i would want to spec into charisma...

assuming we have a lvl 3 enlighten AND the 3 points into the charisma notable passive we would in theory be able to run a 3rd aura (25%) and would end up reserving 89% of our mana, or 85% with enlighten lvl 4.

The 25% aura i would think of is Herald of Thunder, for the lightning strikes when killing shocked stuff (not that often), 19-76 added lightning dmg to attacks (lvl 20) and 15% GLOBAL lightning dmg increase(q20).

Now the question remains: Is that worth 3 points?
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 9, 2017, 7:43:34 AM
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

assuming we have a lvl 3 enlighten AND the 3 points into the charisma notable passive we would in theory be able to run a 3rd aura (25%) and would end up reserving 89% of our mana, or 85% with enlighten lvl 4.

The 25% aura i would think of is Herald of Thunder, for the lightning strikes when killing shocked stuff (not that often), 19-76 added lightning dmg to attacks (lvl 20) and 15% GLOBAL lightning dmg increase(q20).

Does the 15% increased lightning damage from quality apply globally or locally to the HOT procs?
"
Deadmaux wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:

Does the 15% increased lightning damage from quality apply globally or locally to the HOT procs?

It's global for all lightning dmg you do.

Quoting poe wiki: "Quality: Herald of Thunder's increased lightning damage quality bonus is global, meaning that it affects the character's lightning damage from all sources, not only Herald of Thunder."
Guys, I don't see Accuracy on your gear. What is your chance to hit? Shaper's touch give some Accuracy but there is no res/int/high_ES on them so they are crap IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info