[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

What early leveling weapon did you use? Uniques wise
"
beg4e wrote:
What early leveling weapon did you use? Uniques wise

You can comfortably use 2x Hand of Thought and Motion from lvl 22 onwards, the damage scales good enough if you pick up a few Int-nodes and the jewels to convert Dex to Int.

Before that use whatever you have available, uniques or randomdrops will get you to 22.
"
How much ES on each piece of gear is good enough to start doing Guardians comfortably without worry too much of dying? Im new to CI so not really sure how much to look for.

You only need 9k ES to do guardians without too much trouble, meaning a ~750 es chest with a ~400 es helm. Gloves and boots are there to fill res and int, but 100+ ES ones aren't too hard to find for a couple of chaos.

Keep in mind that this is assuming you have at least 1.1k int, which you should definitely have at this stage of the game. Your damage will not be lacking with that much int, so the only thing to worry about is how well you play out the boss fights.
Hi thanks for the sharing.

Ill will try.

My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
Last edited by Sheams on Dec 27, 2016, 12:01:30 PM
Any thoughts on using Curse on Hit Support w/ Elemental Weakness as one of the links? It seems we have plenty of room to throw that in there. Maybe also use Vortex on our CWDT?

Do you also think taking Enlighten is worth it or do you really not notice a difference?
Last edited by itsNaeno on Dec 27, 2016, 11:23:42 PM
"

Can I get some help with what to upgrade next? I have 9.4k es and 1030 int, and I have one more es node to go which would give me 12%
Last edited by essencevox on Dec 28, 2016, 6:38:20 AM
I'm currently leveling a char to make this build. Been using the unblessed claws and it's been a breeze so far. I can't quite afford the astramentis and a 6link 700es chest. What would you say is best, a 6 link 500es chest or a 5 link 700es chest? It's basically a choice of prioritising defenses or damage, and I'm not sure what's best to start with.
what auras do we run and what golem? add that section please :) i assume discipline + wrath and maybe lightning golem for atk.speed? or flame for damage?
"
essencevox wrote:
"

Can I get some help with what to upgrade next? I have 9.4k es and 1030 int, and I have one more es node to go which would give me 12%

You would want to find a way to upgrade your moonstone ring. Int + WED is ideal on that piece of gear. You already have the WED, but having 40+ int would go a long way. After that, finding a way to remove the res craft on your helm + chest and crafting int on it would be your next goal. You are basically juggling resists at higher levels of gear. Good luck!

"
m0onknight wrote:
I'm currently leveling a char to make this build. Been using the unblessed claws and it's been a breeze so far. I can't quite afford the astramentis and a 6link 700es chest. What would you say is best, a 6 link 500es chest or a 5 link 700es chest? It's basically a choice of prioritising defenses or damage, and I'm not sure what's best to start with.

I would suggest the 5L 700 ES chest. Endgame content is easily doable in a 5L. If you check the videos section, I have a 5L Shaper kill. Of course thats with decent-good gear, but you should be able to achieve that level of gear sooner or later.

"
idrgz wrote:
what auras do we run and what golem? add that section please :) i assume discipline + wrath and maybe lightning golem for atk.speed? or flame for damage?

Sorry,, I'll add that part tonight! You would want to run discipline and wrath, swapping wrath out for purity of elements for elemental weakness maps. Lightning golem would be your choice of golem because scaling attack speed is great for this build since your damage is already top tier.
how would you adapt this tree for other skills that dont use projectiles?
like cyclone or reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info