[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Guys, I don't see Accuracy on your gear. What is your chance to hit? Shaper's touch give some Accuracy but there is no res/int/high_ES on them so they are crap IMO.

I took Acuity, Finesse, Fury Bolt and Art of the Gladiator which leaves you with a good amount of acc.
started playing this build and so far pretty smooth game play though i run still in tabula

isnt as a 6th link better Faster attacks then Added lightning damage ?

going to buy a 6link armor and want to be sure that i did chose the proper colors :)
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Guys, I don't see Accuracy on your gear. What is your chance to hit? Shaper's touch give some Accuracy but there is no res/int/high_ES on them so they are crap IMO.

i kinda like shapers touch tbh... getting around 1k accuracy from it and decent amount of ES, sitting at around 92% chance to hit :D
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
zaboleqqq wrote:

i kinda like shapers touch tbh... getting around 1k accuracy from it and decent amount of ES, sitting at around 92% chance to hit :D

well first of all your character is only lvl79...accuracy scaling decreases with level because it's calculated with the average evasion of same-level enemies. I'm sitting at 88% chance to hit with only 360 accuracy rating from gear and a jewel with 14% increased accuracy (level 90). Dexterity is a pretty good stat for this aswell since it scales your Attackspeed. You can get more useful stats on decent rare gloves like iAs, more ES and Int
"
tspcz wrote:
started playing this build and so far pretty smooth game play though i run still in tabula

going to buy a 6link armor and want to be sure that i did chose the proper colors :)

I got more damage from faster attacks in my 6L.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jan 9, 2017, 1:26:02 PM
Yo!

I'm currently lv 89 and I like this build. I'm using a different tree, because I hated the low accuracy, so I took the Resolute Technique.
I have pretty decent gear, have 9510 ES and 36798 unbuffed Single target DPS and 21112 unbuffed GMP DPS.
I only have a 5L Body Armour, because I spent all my money on other gears and couldn't 6L it yet.

I calculated stuff with Path of Building and I would get around +30k buffed DPS if I would switch from RT to Elemental Overload, however I would sit around 85% accuracy (I have no money to buy new gear and have 0 accuracy on the current gear).

Do you think it would worth to switch to EO and loose a lot of accuracy or should I stay with this tree?
Does it bother anyone else that when you run out of mana you move forward when attacking spectral throw? I know it can be avoided by holding shift but that is not really that convenient. Was just curious if anyone else noticed this.
are this boots good or better with int?
"
tspcz wrote:

In-game, your tooltip will probably be higher with FA, but effectively Added Lightning should be stronger due to using Lightning Penetration (which isn't reflected in your tooltip). Using Path of Building, the difference is pretty minimal, so you'd be fine using either one as the 6th link, but statistically, added lighting looks stronger.
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Jan 9, 2017, 4:01:48 PM
"
"
tspcz wrote:

In-game, your tooltip will probably be higher with FA, but effectively Added Lightning should be stronger due to using Lightning Penetration (which isn't reflected in your tooltip). Using Path of Building, the difference is pretty minimal, so you'd be fine using either one as the 6th link, but statistically, added lighting looks stronger.

True. FA seems to be more comfortable for leeching in my experience also. Really a matter of preference i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info