[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
Yo!

I'm currently lv 89 and I like this build. I'm using a different tree, because I hated the low accuracy, so I took the Resolute Technique.
I have pretty decent gear, have 9510 ES and 36798 unbuffed Single target DPS and 21112 unbuffed GMP DPS.
I only have a 5L Body Armour, because I spent all my money on other gears and couldn't 6L it yet.

I calculated stuff with Path of Building and I would get around +30k buffed DPS if I would switch from RT to Elemental Overload, however I would sit around 85% accuracy (I have no money to buy new gear and have 0 accuracy on the current gear).

Do you think it would worth to switch to EO and loose a lot of accuracy or should I stay with this tree?

Well, removing the RT path gives you 10 points. Moving to EO takes 9, which gives you one extra point. Finesse is only 2 points away, and gives 20% Acc, 20 Dex, and 8% AS. It's a really strong node.

Passive Tree

You can respec to this tree at your current level. It drops the RT pathing naturally. It also drops the projectile damage at the Ranger start for the dex nodes, which saves a skill point. It drops the two nodes from Influence (keeps the mana reservation). The two ES nodes on the path to EO boosts the ES and saves two more points not taking Influence. Plus at 90 you can take Arcane Focus for even more ES. It also drops Fangs of the Viper, which is a garbage node outside of convenience.

With the newly saved points, you use two to get to Finesse. The additional 3 points go into Depth Perception, which nets you more accuracy, some crit chance for EO, and the 20 dex you lost from Fangs of the Viper which is still in Fertile Mind reach.

That should net you around 5% chance to hit, which puts you at 90%. That's a strong number, and the damage boost from EO, plus the additional accuracy should more than make up the difference of RT. Plus it should boost your ES.

Eventually, once you can improve you accuracy more from your gear, you could then drop Depth Perception for more effective nodes.
i seem to be having trouble staying alive. im currently level 80 and i have around 6156 ES buffed.
here is my gear, any advice on what to upgrade would be appreciated.
does it matter which vinktars to get? is lightning pen alot better ot spend the currency on?
"
daveg3d wrote:
does it matter which vinktars to get? is lightning pen alot better ot spend the currency on?

Pen is the best one, but the damage to attacks is fine too.
Shaper down with 3 stupid deaths and all guardians down deathless. Fuck yeah.

Got 40 061 in hideout DPS with GMP now, and 10 700 ES. Show you my gear for reference.

gear
Last edited by evenson on Jan 10, 2017, 5:06:35 AM
"
evenson wrote:

Got 40 061 in hideout DPS with GMP now, and 10 700 ES. Show you my gear for reference.

gear

You using the right totem there?
"
Ropa23 wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

gear

Was thinking the same, isnt it ancestral protector that is the ideal one? To get the atk spd buff...

@evenson, nice advice with vortex in cwdt setup, gonna try it now. Also swapping my old magic granite to a rumis.
Last edited by Robaholic on Jan 10, 2017, 3:41:17 PM
"
Robaholic wrote:
"
Ropa23 wrote:
"
evenson wrote:

gear

Was thinking the same, isnt it ancestral protector that is the ideal one? To get the atk spd buff...

@evenson, nice advice with vortex in cwdt setup, gonna try it now. Also swapping my old magic granite to a rumis.

Would vortex chill be better than enfeeble?
Hi guys, any leveling gear (chest, gloves, boots etc) advice or fast leveling tips? Thx.
Last edited by ytko on Jan 10, 2017, 4:48:23 PM
how much acc from gear is required for this build ?
:3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info