[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello,

I have one question regarding dmg numbers(not that I'm inpatient or something). I started this char because CWC Icestorm was lagging so much (and was not really fun for me) but at lvl 77 and 1100 Int my dmg is quite low (15k in HO with golem and Wrath). I have 3 fertile mind and 1 Brute force jewels. I have not picked up yet AS nodes (for claws) and Lightning dmg nodes abovem them so I'm missing 24% attack speed and 51% lightning dmg (and 40% ele dmg from Uber lab which I will get today). I can also get some nice jewels with AS and Dmg.

My understanding is dmg comes from INT, %lightning dmg nodes and AS, not from gems because difference for Spectral Throw is 2% per lvl so for lvl 17 and 19 we have like 4% boost and for Ele focus it is 1% per lvl.

Do I just need to get 13 more lvls and then it will be toally broken OP :)?

My Current gear (belt will be replaced for crystal belt). I know that HOWA should be 12% int, not 10% but I have other gear that should be upgraded first.

Spoiler

Crystal Belt
Spoiler

Int is only part of the equation. One of the biggest differences is you using a 5L instead of 6L. Added Lightning or Faster Attacks as a 6th link will boost the sheet DPS a lot. None of your gems are level 20, and none have quality. Gems like Wrath, Elemental Focus, and WED all get strong boosts per level. 20% quality goes a long way when you're talking 6 gems.

Astramentis offers a lot more DPS than your amulet. You're missing 60+ INT and 80+ DEX that Astra would offer.

The levels are part of it too. Arcing Blows offers a ton of DPS. Forces of Nature is almost as strong.

All those little things add up over time.
"
JoopO wrote:
How much accuracy is needed for this build? Is it mandatory or can skip it on items?

Well you can probably get away with skipping it, i do however prefer to have some on at least 1 item like around 250 on helmet or gloves AND i opted for skilling a couple of accuracy nodes in the passive tree... i really hate being below 85% hitchance tbh.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello,

I have one question regarding dmg numbers(not that I'm inpatient or something). I started this char because CWC Icestorm was lagging so much (and was not really fun for me) but at lvl 77 and 1100 Int my dmg is quite low (15k in HO with golem and Wrath). I have 3 fertile mind and 1 Brute force jewels. I have not picked up yet AS nodes (for claws) and Lightning dmg nodes abovem them so I'm missing 24% attack speed and 51% lightning dmg (and 40% ele dmg from Uber lab which I will get today). I can also get some nice jewels with AS and Dmg.

My understanding is dmg comes from INT, %lightning dmg nodes and AS, not from gems because difference for Spectral Throw is 2% per lvl so for lvl 17 and 19 we have like 4% boost and for Ele focus it is 1% per lvl.

Do I just need to get 13 more lvls and then it will be toally broken OP :)?

My Current gear (belt will be replaced for crystal belt). I know that HOWA should be 12% int, not 10% but I have other gear that should be upgraded first.

Spoiler

Crystal Belt
Spoiler

lvl your gems and stop using a 3rd fertile mind, you need some dex for acc and ias.

Your damage scales with gem level, elemental damage and ias.so IAS nodes are important.

I would rather spec for more dmg and skill into ES and defense later on.
Alright, you guys seem very knowledgable. Can anyone help me out? I'm sitting at 9255 ES, but my DPS with auras in hideout with GMP is only 24.5k. What am I missing? Tree is available in my profile.
I had an astramentis at one point. My damage and ES with this amulet is more than what astramentis provided. (only a 15/91 though)

Last edited by Eliqq on Jan 11, 2017, 12:48:22 PM
"
Eliqq wrote:
Alright, you guys seem very knowledgable. Can anyone help me out? I'm sitting at 9255 ES, but my DPS with auras in hideout with GMP is only 24.5k. What am I missing? Tree is available in my profile.
I had an astramentis at one point. My damage and ES with this amulet is more than what astramentis provided. (only a 15/91 though)

I've looked at your character, and your talent tree could be improved a bit.
Not sure why you need the strength node at the bottom, and spirit void and vitality void aren't really necessary in my opinion. I am doing fine with just 2 points in that cluster, mainly for the mana leech.
Things like Void barrier can be dropped if you feel comfortable with the ES loss.
All these points could be spent on damage, like Finesse and personally I like Acuity too.

And you are missing alot of attack speed from jewels, because you didnt take the node under pain attunement, it all adds up.
"
Ropa23 wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:

Not sure why you need the strength node at the bottom, and spirit void and vitality void aren't really necessary in my opinion. I am doing fine with just 2 points in that cluster, mainly for the mana leech.
Things like Void barrier can be dropped if you feel comfortable with the ES loss.
All these points could be spent on damage, like Finesse and personally I like Acuity too.

And you are missing alot of attack speed from jewels, because you didnt take the node under pain attunement, it all adds up.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I need Void Barrier to cap my lightning res or I have to spend quite a bit on gear upgrades. I really appreciate the tips, gonna see what I can do to swap some stuff around.
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
Ropa23 wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I need Void Barrier to cap my lightning res or I have to spend quite a bit on gear upgrades. I really appreciate the tips, gonna see what I can do to swap some stuff around.

No Ias on gloves, you have no accuracy on any of your gear point blank isn't going to help your tooltip but its a shitload of damage
Last edited by jmyers on Jan 11, 2017, 3:17:37 PM
Can someone check my character? Sir_throw

I took resolute technique because i really hate accuracy, but i don't know if this will result in a huge loss of damage or not. I have int pretty much on every item except on my belt but my dps is still 25k buffed without frenzy and with gmp. Another problem is i have only 7,5k ES with discipline and 980 int in total.

I still have 8 points to spent and i will use them to get 30 int 1 jewel and some es but i doubt i will ever reach 10k or even 9k.

I still need to level up my gems but i feel waaaaay behind from where i should be right now.

Spoiler
Last edited by Sirrr on Jan 11, 2017, 4:57:20 PM
"
Haderach99 wrote:
Has anyone done Chayula realm with this build? Just want to make sure that with GMP that you can kill the rares fast enough (I spammed Chayula on other characters).

I did chayula fairly easy at 36k GMp dps
Hi guys, can anyone say what should i change on this gear

My dps in ho (wrath+light golem)
GMP 23 785
Slower Proj 39 838

is it good/bad dps for 5L ?

Should i go for 6L, or mb i should change my amulet for ele dmg+INT(is it important to get added light dmg here?)/something else

and mb i should change something on my tree ?

thanks for read.
Last edited by FTNQ on Jan 11, 2017, 8:13:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info