[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Hey, having a great time with your build so far. Leveling was very smooth. I've started to map and am struggling with mana issues. I was watching your flaskless shaper run and it looks like you have a lot more mana regen than me. :/ Could you have a look at my gear and see if I'm doing something wrong somewhere?

Switching to this at level 80:
Managed to kill shaper and guardians great build :)
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Jan 7, 2017, 1:15:35 AM
I dont have any mana problems. Duelist's "Life and mana leech" node is more than enough. Hovewer im still on a 5-link.

What I can recommend is not going for mana regen but rather going for MORE dmg (to leech back more) or throwing in one "+2 mana gained on hit" jewel with other usefull stats.

Also I found out that this kind of amulet is MUCH cheaper than Astramentis and provides better dps with other usefull stats at a cost of slightly less ES and accuracy (we are talking like really slightly)

NOTE: Flat lightning dmg bonus from this kind of amulet is equal to perfectly rolled Astramentis but you have 30%+ ele increase on top of that. And you can easily buy one that goes higher than this and may even have +flat accuracy.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jan 6, 2017, 5:40:31 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
NOTE: Flat lightning dmg bonus from this kind of amulet is equal to perfectly rolled Astramentis but you have 30%+ ele increase on top of that. And you can easily buy one that goes higher than this and may even have +flat accuracy.

You can get one with decent int, wed and light damage for low money, but you're giving up on >10%es, >100 accuracy etc. compared to a medium Astramentis. A rare will be BiS, ye - but it'll cost a fortune. Your amulet for example just doesn't pack the punch a decent Astramentis has. Astramentis is in a good place between budget and BiS.
Lapis with t1 int, deafening of torment and more please. Pretty please. ;_;
Last edited by reh on Jan 6, 2017, 9:35:53 AM
"
You can get one with decent int, wed and light damage for low money, but you're giving up on >10%es, >100 accuracy etc. compared to a medium Astramentis. A rare will be BiS, ye - but it'll cost a fortune. Your amulet for example just doesn't pack the punch a decent Astramentis has. Astramentis is in a good place between budget and BiS.
Lapis with t1 int, deafening of torment and more please. Pretty please. ;_;

Something like this perhaps?

Ideally the crit roll would be something else and the %es would be higher, but it still came out well after one divine.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jan 6, 2017, 10:45:23 AM
hey man, quick question: how about taking the charisma cluster... could we be able to run herald of thunder for the global lightning dmg increase aswell then?

Edit: yeah we should be able to... even a lvl 4 enlighten could be enough for that (incase you guys didnt know herald of thunder gives 0.75% inc. global lightning damage per quality).

Could be pretty useful since we cant use the % inc. lightning dmg from wrath..
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Jan 6, 2017, 12:05:24 PM
How do you gain endurance charges for the CWDT/inc duration/immortal call? Or does it still work with no endurance charges?
"
MAlandM wrote:
How do you gain endurance charges for the CWDT/inc duration/immortal call? Or does it still work with no endurance charges?

immortal call has a base duration of 0.4 seconds without endurance charges, so you dont NEED them but they are certainly nice to have :D
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
MAlandM wrote:

immortal call has a base duration of 0.4 seconds without endurance charges, so you dont NEED them but they are certainly nice to have :D

Thanks! In that case, what do you reckon would be better between CWDT/immortal call/inc duration/warlord's mark and CWDT/immortal call/ancestral protector/faster attacks? I feel like the first option would give much better defences
"
MAlandM wrote:
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
"
MAlandM wrote:

Thanks! In that case, what do you reckon would be better between CWDT/immortal call/inc duration/warlord's mark and CWDT/immortal call/ancestral protector/faster attacks? I feel like the first option would give much better defences

Still leveling this build, so cant say that for sure at the moment, i might do some changes with the auras later on and i'm still looking for a good way to work a curse in :D

The ancestral protecotr gives us more Attack speed tho which equals to more energy shield leeched...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info