[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
darunae wrote:
Can this build farm uber lab? If so what ES and aura/golem dps would you recommend? Right now I have 8100 ES and 22k dps using auras + golem + gmp

I got 7,5k ES, 28k hideout dps and can easily facetank uber izaro. It's pretty fast aswell.
Sitting at 9.4 ES and 28k Tool tip with 1140 int in hideout at level 85 and the build is really fun, but I think my damage is a little low.

Uul-Netol took quite a while to kill, while I just sat there face tanking him it did take quite a bit longer than my HOWA crit assassin.

Where would I go in my gear to get more damage without sacrificing to much ES ( I hate dying ). If I had to guess, I need more WED on gear, any help would be great.

PS - Already struggling with resistances so yeah.

gear
Last edited by evenson on Jan 5, 2017, 9:44:13 AM
Hi, first of all ty for this great build, enjoy it very much!

I have one simple question, howcome my projectiles look so small n screen, while yours are nice big boomrangs?

Kind regards
Hello.

I am following this build as a noob, could you please guide me in the right way?

What passives should I aim for while leveling? getting as much INT as possible or whats up?

Ive got 9 ex to spend on gear when i reach lev 68.

Thanks for this build, it looks nice. :)
"
peereboom wrote:
Hi, first of all ty for this great build, enjoy it very much!

I have one simple question, howcome my projectiles look so small n screen, while yours are nice big boomrangs?

Kind regards

There is a Spectral Throw MTX you can purchase to change the look of the skill.
what are best helm enchants i cant seem to find it on the op thanks
I have three questions:

1.) If one took the dexterity nodes from the ranger start area instead of the projectile nodes, isn't it a good idea to place an additional FM in the jewel socket left to VP?

2.) When using BF/Reave instead of SP, is Melee Damage on Full Life > Elemental Focus?

3.) How can someone whirl around without taking mana regeneration nodes? Does it work or do i miss something?
"
Sollkomol wrote:
I have three questions:

1.) If one took the dexterity nodes from the ranger start area instead of the projectile nodes, isn't it a good idea to place an additional FM in the jewel socket left to VP?

2.) When using BF/Reave instead of SP, is Melee Damage on Full Life > Elemental Focus?

3.) How can someone whirl around without taking mana regeneration nodes? Does it work or do i miss something?

3. He states in the guide that whirling around takes a lot of mana, hence why he uses a mana pot.

2. i wouldnt of thought so as youd still be scaling lightning damage so elemental focus would be better

not sure about 1 xD

Hey guys, how much ES and DPS would u suggest before trying guardians and uber atziri?

How does the OP have so much hideout dps? im struggling to get better upgrades and my int is 1.2k but im only sitting at 25k..

"
evenson wrote:
Sitting at 9.4 ES and 28k Tool tip with 1140 int in hideout at level 85 and the build is really fun, but I think my damage is a little low.

Uul-Netol took quite a while to kill, while I just sat there face tanking him it did take quite a bit longer than my HOWA crit assassin.

Where would I go in my gear to get more damage without sacrificing to much ES ( I hate dying ). If I had to guess, I need more WED on gear, any help would be great.

PS - Already struggling with resistances so yeah.

gear

I'm lvl 91 and with 6-link my tooltip is 45k and without 6 link it was something like 37k in hideout with golem and wrath on. I have slightly different skilltree with more ES and more attack speed while sacrificing jewel socket and some INT. Also looking at your gear you might need some more dex you're not getting any from gear. The extra dex really helps with the claws also giving % increased Dex for accuracy and attack speed. Also noticed you have 0% WED from rings which is massive damage boost.

Also OP thanks for build, did Shaper and Uber Atziri with this build 10/10.

Edit: My characters tab is public I think and if you want to check out my gear it's StDemus. I get quite a bit of resistance from jewels because I got really nice gloves with no resistances so I compensated on jewels.
Last edited by DemusPoE on Jan 5, 2017, 6:12:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info