[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

very nice build so far

here is the often suggested "better" skilltree

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPUSKgB4r-uhIvT4okAB0cSilwYZiujWIurDOud0bWw2PbVI62MRL5u1hMUbyM_d8YpU_uwYwcUDHh9BKwpd8g5IEZYV1yy_j_rQ0F9qKjgF-RXw-WOVzO0_o4oZ11Zjhq7uDlb62sFDMUz_d9cUdVuvTioj028nmmqPYFoawzONfre2dcvqYr6n6xSQCpOVf8a95oTvYSEaVTboAeenMJ_LLlPTb60zVYWly8NtXGuESFZI2CTdRmOnEYFGaeL3AW-LeqKjwfOVIC0fHU81uacrEVBtGdlbGyVLrkyzBAcfAjbFpMIXJnqE0K1B0F9wg208vtjVAAAAAAA=

WAY more ES ^^
I currently have a good helm with kinda good es and a high int roll with a temporal chains enchant on my other char. What do you think about swapping out wrath for a blasphemied temporal chains? And maybe even add a herald of thunder, by spending uhmm, 4 points on reduced mana reservation.
Why do we take added lightning damage over faster attacks?
is lightning thorns a problem without using flask?
I'm a little confused about the accuracy OP and others mus be running with. I have about 3800 running shaper's touch and a good accuracy roll on helm. Without shaper's touch I would barely have 2k, which isn't made up for by changing in an astramentis (which I really don't think is worth it). Are you just running with like 80% chance to hit, or what am I missing? Too add onto that I really think shapers touch are absurd with this build. You miss about 100 base es and some resists from really well rolled gloves but you get %ES and a crapton of accuracy.

Also does anyone have the math for added lightning vs faster attacks?
Hey man i am too poor to afford a 6link vaal regalia so i was thinking if this build could be modified to a life based build?
Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Jan 4, 2017, 8:20:36 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
Hey man i am too poor to afford a 6link vaal regalia so i was thinking if this build could be modified to a life based build?

I tried with life based, was way too bad compared to ES. If you can't afford 6link this build is perfectly fine with 5link.
"
julperi wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:

I tried with life based, was way too bad compared to ES. If you can't afford 6link this build is perfectly fine with 5link.

OMFG why is it that ES build is so much superior than life based build everytime?
how much int and es is needed in order to complete tier12-15 maps with ease?
I can destroy T15 maps and below but when I try to do tier 16 maps I get completely destroyed by the bosses. Pit of chimera will 1 shot me with 9k es and pit of the Phoenix 1 hit me on accident because I wasn't paying attention!! Please would appreciate any tips and tricks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info