[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

"
nyord wrote:
what about getting the 2 lab ladder jewels that give intteligence to expensive or are rares better ?

Those cost a lot of exalts. But yeah they're good. I'd only use Mastery though, I don't think Cunning is that great.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
I'm working on this build rn and I'm really confused as to why you ran elementalist over raider. What is your reasoning? I can't imagine how elementalist has anything to top raider.

Edit: Just saw your new post on it. Still think Elementalist is better/similarly strong w/o OP Frenzy Charges? I just don't see how the trade-off is worth it. 1/2 the dmg for ??? the possibility of doing ele reflect maps?

Btw, how difficult is Uber Atziri w/this build and how many times have you ran it? Likewise, how was shaper?
Last edited by Zenazile on Jan 9, 2017, 1:00:56 AM
Last edited by Murray_ on Mar 19, 2018, 3:40:27 PM
I'm really enjoying this build. Almost lv 96. 13,4k ES.

stats

gear
Last edited by LuisLemos2 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:35:54 AM
I'm interested in this build, how it works in HC?

Edit: I'm quite surprised when I saw your recomendation about lvling with ED. I remember one time that I tried it and that was squishy :\
Last edited by zeldicx on Jan 11, 2017, 9:33:54 AM
Man this build is amazing.

I played for 3+ years now and this is definetly the most powerful toon i had. With only 4k dps in hideout with golems and 8.5k ES im breezing in t11 maps so far.

And since i progressed so fast from farming Dried Lake at 68 to t11 maps at 75, i got some nice currency.

With some luck i might even get to 36 challenges with this one.

Great build man thanks. I really recommend this one.
Last edited by Cykyter on Jan 11, 2017, 8:03:20 AM
I assume you forgot to put Arcing Blows passive to your tree, its too good to ignore (30% increased lightning damage from weapons, damage with weapons penetrates 8% lightning resistance). Also, there is not reason not to take Elementalist for 1 point.

I plan on making this build with berserker. I did assassin HoWA and it sucked balls, you are forced to use warlords mark pretty much, endless stun from monsters:
berserk tree

I don't like any version of HoWA build except elementalist and berserk, any other HoWA builds without Duelist life leech is shit(screw expensive flasks). Assassin cuts his damage in half by not running resist lowering curses, while wasting 4 ascendancy points. Raider requires MASSIVE investments of points going into duelist, leaving ranger area, getting frenzy charges, etc.
im too lazy to update thread, please just check my character out.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
LuisLemos2 wrote:

stats

gear

Do you think unwavering stance etc is worse than your setup or how much do you die of stun?
"
Pwnmanship wrote:
"
LuisLemos2 wrote:

stats

gear

Do you think unwavering stance etc is worse than your setup or how much do you die of stun?

Stun is not a problem when I'm mapping. I only get stunned when I'm killing bosses, because i lose the "80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info