[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

"
LuisLemos2 wrote:
"
Pwnmanship wrote:
"
LuisLemos2 wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build. Almost lv 96. 13,4k ES.

stats

gear

Do you think unwavering stance etc is worse than your setup or how much do you die of stun?

Stun is not a problem when I'm mapping. I only get stunned when I'm killing bosses, because i lose the "80% chance to avoid being stunned if you've killed recently".

Ok great, and like when you do shaper or whatever do you use the same build or?
"

Ok great, and like when you do shaper or whatever do you use the same build or?

The only boss that is really hard to kill without unwavering stance is Esh the breachlord. So I use kaom's roots against him.
Hoping to convert my CWC SR Icestorm build into a HoWA build, pathing on my Elemental witch looks to be very similar, maybe 10 regrets to fully change over and the cost of a few leveled gems, id say around 50c plus the regrets, actually i think i have several respec points on that character,, from the hype ive read HoWA looks like a fun build and strong enough to carry semi skilled player like myself who is older than dirt,,,:)Anyway this looks like a solid build even though im not too saavy on the use of FB to proc EO.
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Last edited by Grizzledmoe on Jan 15, 2017, 12:48:56 AM
I've already tested some shitty builds but this one is the worst so far. Congrats.
I've been playing since closed beta but recently had a long hiatus. Came back this league and started out with Whaitiri's Crit Arc Witch. It was fun but I felt like that build was really stuggling with breaches and tier 10+ maps, so I decided to respec to this instead. I'm really happy I did! This is the most fun I've had in ages and I've been able to clear content much further than ever before.
no video?
"
Shimaran wrote:
I've already tested some shitty builds but this one is the worst so far. Congrats.

Looking at your character the build execution is really, really, really, unbelievably bad.
Been absolutely loving this build. It's by far my most powerful (and most valuable) I've ever played. Took out all four guardians with ease, couldn't kill Shaper thanks to GGG's stubborn refusal to give particle effects options. Hard to survive a slideshow.

Current gear for reference:
Spoiler

Also adjusted the passive tree a bit in order to pick up Arcing Blows, as I assume most people playing the build have by now. And dropped the Enfeeble setup to run Enlighten+Arctic Armor (could do Herald of Thunder for even more damage, but I prefer the defense). 11.4k ES at the moment, way overcapped on resists.

GJ with this one.
Last edited by Stealthrider on Jan 15, 2017, 10:42:46 PM
"

Your player is using essentia claw instead of a 2nd howa thats literally close to 50% less damage from int scaling (the 1-6 lightning dmg per 10 int is global). Why are you trolling threads?
is there a reason youre not taking the Arcing Blows passive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info