[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

You should check the character for "after 110 points" build guys ;) Arcing blows are there.
Hello Guys,

after I started this build and tried out some different passive settings imo it makes not much difference what you use your points for. Most skilling trees result in the same stats.

I like what i have skilled now to get the stun immunity from tree and the way gave still some nice Int.

My Gear right now:
Spoiler

Some is self crafted with chaos orbs like my body armour, helmet and belt

I like the Golem buffs from the Elementalist but sure the raider has good skills too it is some kind of play what you like more thing.

If you guys have any tipp for making my gear better don´t hesitate to tell me.

See you in Wraeclast
Last edited by Kenjinou on Jan 16, 2017, 3:14:50 PM
The build is so strong despite the budget. Im atm 87 lvl with pretty bad gear, only have pretty decent regalia and destroy everything up to t15. Build is pretty safe, its hard to die. I think my cospri's discharge is more squishy. Maybe it will be stupid question, but its possible to change this build to make something similiar with just different skill ? I don't like blade flurry channeling at all, it just feel slow in mapping for me. Killing boss ofc its pretty easy, but clearing maps with this skill feels weird for me.
You could use reave its a pretty similar skill has more aoe and less damage, even cyclone or spectral throw will work if thats more your thing.
Hmm, i tried these skill, but yee i feel blade flurry is the best in clearing and killing boss. Maybe gems wasn't leveled or i had bad supports, but still bf feel the best of them. Maybe im just used to my cospri's clear speed. I have question, if someone who play this build feel like it lack of damage on maps with EE/enfeeble + life ? Killing map bosses take like 10 seconds or longer for me instead 3-4 w/o these mods.
"
danios50 wrote:
Hmm, i tried these skill, but yee i feel blade flurry is the best in clearing and killing boss. Maybe gems wasn't leveled or i had bad supports, but still bf feel the best of them. Maybe im just used to my cospri's clear speed. I have question, if someone who play this build feel like it lack of damage on maps with EE/enfeeble + life ? Killing map bosses take like 10 seconds or longer for me instead 3-4 w/o these mods.

I would say it could take alot longer to kill bosses because your Flasks run out and your damage output is reduced if you can´t use them again.
Yes i know this but im talking about situation when i just enter boss room and have all flask, damage is pretty low with mods like ele res/enfeeble/elemental equilibrum + life. Maybe im doing something wrong or its just this build ? Generally i melt bosses normally, but it seems these mods just kill my damage. Can u take a look on my character? My profile is public. Okey, i know what is wrong probably, i never switch to conc on bosses since i want to level it fast in my offhand. When i switch to conc with these mods its easy as it should be.
Last edited by danios50 on Jan 17, 2017, 2:12:03 PM
Your Gear is quite nice alot of res on it. But what you are missing is alot of int on your Gear.
If you would be able to switch some res craftings to int it would give you more damage.
You can see that with my Setup i dont need so much res on gear what makes it more affordable and easier to get more int. Right now i have 1412 int how high is yours?

Some question for me how should i craft this?

Double ES craft or ex it?
How much accuracy rating should i aim at? More is always better, but is there some xxxx amount i should reach even if it ment giving up int or ele dmg for it?
I don't have that much res, atm 146/154/135 with 2 jewels giving me res in h/o so its not even capped on ele weakness map. I was trying to do something like op, changed gloves to 190 es with int, accuracy and res yesterday. But still, i will have only like 1,1k int when i get Art of the Gladiator node. If i would change hubris to something with +300 es and int it would be like 1150, how u was able to get 1412 int ?. There is difference in howa int roll ? I have x2 11% inc int atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info