[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

Posting to tag topic for later. looks like an interesting build, although it seems to be a pain in the ass getting boots with the correct enchantment.
so i started lvling the build when you didnt have a lvling tree, i lvld with Firestorm until i got 28 for BF. once i got BF, i just used the non upgraded version of the claws with astramentis. got some hyrbid nodes for life/es.

Currently lvl 42 and anything i touch gets insta deleted. Gear as of now.

its so strong even early on.
Another solution to getting stunned is Kiara's Determination, but it's hard to keep up at 100% i believe but it's a posibility! You should add it to the guide! Overall really good, 11/10 build.
This build is weak tbh, also copy ziggy. 5/10 no good.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D    MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O              Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by OSsloth on Dec 24, 2016, 6:31:40 PM
@Kraiwen, wouldn't be better to have some cold dmg added to attacks on rings and then drop frost blades completely. Apart from gaining QoL, it would free up 4 gem sockets (not that you need more ;) but always welcome).
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 25, 2016, 11:04:39 AM
That's not how mastermind of discord works
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
My bad, didn't notice 'skill' word ;)
Might be a stupid question but how do you apply 2 curses with no items/nodes that give you a second curse on the enemies?
Valyrium ring is another anti-stun solution, even with cold res. malus.

Also, Doryani's belt with lightning leech would save you a ton of points for not going all the way down there to get the ele leach, and it's dirt cheap. It would allow you to grab Resolute Technique since don't crit and sorely lack accuracy. Plus juicy 30 STR, chance to chock and more damage...I think it's worth giving up the Crystal belt for all that.

Getting Elemental Equilibrium with Flame Totem + Blind might give you a nice damage boost along with defensive benefits. I think. I'm not sure how it would interact with Elementalist keystones and your Frost Blades curse on hit setup...
Last edited by IANVS on Dec 26, 2016, 3:43:06 PM
"
IANVS wrote:
Valyrium ring is another anti-stun solution, even with cold res. malus.

Also, Doryani's belt with lightning leech would save you a ton of points for not going all the way down there to get the ele leach, and it's dirt cheap. It would allow you to grab Resolute Technique since don't crit and sorely lack accuracy. Plus juicy 30 STR, chance to chock and more damage...I think it's worth giving up the Crystal belt for all that.

Getting Elemental Equilibrium with Flame Totem + Blind might give you a nice damage boost along with defensive benefits. I think. I'm not sure how it would interact with Elementalist keystones and your Frost Blades curse on hit setup...

I changed my build to use Kaom's Roots for more consistency.

Also don't use Doryani's Belt... 0.2% leech is nothing.

"
Might be a stupid question but how do you apply 2 curses with no items/nodes that give you a second curse on the enemies?

I don't, I use 2 curses for 2 different situations to maximize what I want

>Getting Elemental Equilibrium with Flame Totem + Blind might give you a nice damage boost along

Not worth it, Blade flurry hits like 8 times a second
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info