[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

Hi, I have some question about this build, I have 68 lvl and gear is showed inside the spoiler, what i do wrong to cap int, dmg etc. Cuz I've got only 2,5k on Blade Flurry

Last edited by bukiet95 on Dec 26, 2016, 4:40:11 PM
You need more intelligence on your helm/chest/boots and 1 ring

You're also missing a lot of damage on your tree so I wouldn't worry too hard. You're doing good :)
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Nice build bro, but how do u do reflect maps, do u have to use topaz or just with normal flask setup? If possible post some videos of guardians and shaper kill that'll be highly appreciated.
Last edited by Ktk on Dec 27, 2016, 4:51:04 AM
"
Ktk wrote:

aptly noted, I wasn't using Kaom's roots before, going to change to a quartz flask now.

I don't really like pathing on the right highway... you lose so much ES
I use this tree https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQ18DkgPqxEvEVARlhM1FSAV1xa_F6QYXRmKGbQZ1xslG8gc3CL0I9MkiySdKPopTyo4KwosvyzpLYMy0TW5Nj062DwFPO89X0VHRnFJUUuuTItMs04qUlNWSFZjV8lbr13yX2piWmZUaPJsC20ZbWxvJ3flfLt_xoKbgwmExYV7hq6Gs48aj2CP-pAKkPqTJ5OVlwaXlZf0mmqbtZ_foS-nCKcrrTOt8bQMtQS1SLiTvoq-p8BmwcXDOsSiytPP3dAf0NDTftQH1abYJNlb3I3dDd9t34rfmOOE5CLpAuq66-7sGOw470vveu987-vw1fGK9qM=
80% chance to avoid stun when killed recently enchant + kiara's determination flask. I don't really get stunned. I'm also using Black Sun Crest and got in total 1.6k int that results in 10k+ es with my not best chest and gloves (the latter one does not even have 100 es).

Of course, for some long boss fights without adds, it may turn out that we need some permanent stun immunity. I did almost all the content except shaper and uber atziri.
Last edited by ojejku on Dec 27, 2016, 8:28:55 AM
Hi pls check my gear,thx build and bit change use bone helmet!
Hello,

the build look really nice, i just want to know if the Astramentis is Mendatory and if no what should l look for to replace it ?
"
neowarrior wrote:
Hello,

the build look really nice, i just want to know if the Astramentis is Mendatory and if no what should l look for to replace it ?

try and find a high intelligence amulet 90+, preferably with some dex and strength for gem requirements

look for energy shield, lightning damage to attacks or resistances.
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Hi pls check my gear,thx build and bit change use bone helmet!

Hi, I would recommend getting at least 600 flat accuracy on your gear and using a Hubris helmet instead of Bone Helmet, your golems damage isn't really that good. I'd also look for higher ES gloves (at least 180)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info