[2.5] CI Hand of Wisdom and Action Blade Flurry Elementalist - Every Map/Mob/Boss/Reflect Proof

For all making this build word of caution, the gear gonna be damn expensive cause u need accuracy, int, res on most of the gear and those items are expensive as fuck. I am not even sure this can do reflect. Best way to build around is go by right side and take accuracy nodes and there's a jewel socket as well for fertile mind jewel. This tree i would follow http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAW1DkgRDxEvEVARlhR1FdcYXRnXGyUbyBzcIuoi9CPTKU8qOCsKLL8wfDLRNbk2PTrYOw08BTzvPV9FR0uuTLNOKlFHUlNWSFZjVvpbr1xrXfJfamZUaPJsC20ZbWxvJ3fXd-V8u36vfyt_xoRIhXuGrowLjRmNv48aj0aPYI_6kAqTJ5OVl5WX9Jpqm6GhL6cIpyusmK0zrfG1BLVIuXy-isBmwcXDOsNtz93QH9DQ1abYJNlb2V_djN-K4BLkIud06NbpAusU62Pr7uwY7DjssO987-vxivfX if u can't afford so many gg gear with accuracy, high es, res and int. This will u give u more than 80% hit rate.
Last edited by kwickslow on Dec 28, 2016, 5:34:11 AM
@kwickslow or you can simply fix accuracy with
"
dein0s wrote:
@kwickslow or you can simply fix accuracy with

Its not only the accuracy, I run Grace(Discipline,AA) as a raider I have max evasion just from the gloves. 1.5k int = 150% evasion+60(raider)+ 45 tree+ 75dex bonus add the 25/15 flat from Avatar of chase...
This also fixes your stun problem, you only get stunlocked from consecutive hits which wont happen at capped evasion. If u use an astramentis you also get 15-20% es so you dont loose much ES if any at all.

BIS in my opinion for this build
Just wondering how much different the 5L and 6L builds play. I'm in the process of making one of these and am trying to decide which route is best.

It looks like the 6L requires Vinktar flask (expensive but 50% damage) to get the damage bonus and uses frost blades to proc another 25% damage, as well as an additional -25% resists. On top of that, you get 50% some odd additional damage from elemental focus on the 6th link.

Whereas the 5L can actually trigger shock by itself (50% damage) as well as ignite and chill having the additional chance to proc them when just mapping.

Its obvious the 6L will be ahead on damage by a bit when Vinktar is up; however is the added cost of a good 6L ES armor with Int, the flask, and the annoyance of using a 2nd attack worth the actual cost? Looking on BSC you're talking about an additional 2 exalts at the minimum to go 6L instead of 5L.

Has anyone tried both and compared them? I wouldn't mind a little first-hand insight on the pros and cons of each, when factoring currency cost into the equation.

P.S. Just for anyone also considering it; this build is pretty damn good but isn't the cheapest build out there. I would advise to NOT level as the OP suggests (Caster, ED, etc.) and just get the level 22 claws and level as blade flurry. It works much better. Follow the final passive trees when leveling, not the early trees. Just make sure not to get CI until you have the ES gear to support it.
"
MythATL wrote:
Just wondering how much different the 5L and 6L builds play. I'm in the process of making one of these and am trying to decide which route is best.

It looks like the 6L requires Vinktar flask (expensive but 50% damage) to get the damage bonus and uses frost blades to proc another 25% damage, as well as an additional -25% resists. On top of that, you get 50% some odd additional damage from elemental focus on the 6th link.

Whereas the 5L can actually trigger shock by itself (50% damage) as well as ignite and chill having the additional chance to proc them when just mapping.

Its obvious the 6L will be ahead on damage by a bit when Vinktar is up; however is the added cost of a good 6L ES armor with Int, the flask, and the annoyance of using a 2nd attack worth the actual cost? Looking on BSC you're talking about an additional 2 exalts at the minimum to go 6L instead of 5L.

Has anyone tried both and compared them? I wouldn't mind a little first-hand insight on the pros and cons of each, when factoring currency cost into the equation.

P.S. Just for anyone also considering it; this build is pretty damn good but isn't the cheapest build out there. I would advise to NOT level as the OP suggests (Caster, ED, etc.) and just get the level 22 claws and level as blade flurry. It works much better. Follow the final passive trees when leveling, not the early trees. Just make sure not to get CI until you have the ES gear to support it.

Wiki:
The minimum shock duration is 300 ms, meaning that lightning damage of less than 5% of a target's maximum life will not apply shock (increased shock duration effects notwithstanding).[2]

Bladeflurry scales with attack speed, the initial hit are not that high. You wont shock bosses(some of the highend are immune anyway) Its fine up to t10 maps.

Dont know what you mean mate?

It looks like the 6L requires Vinktar flask (expensive but 50% damage) to get the damage bonus and uses frost blades to proc another 25% damage, as well as an additional -25% resists.You mean for shock?
Vaal lightning trap lasts way longer and you cant keep up vinctars for trash anyway.

Discord will only procc if you use a cold skill by yourself(no cwdt). I dont have a vinctars in my setup btw, if your dps is high enough its not needed.
Last edited by FreedomOI on Dec 28, 2016, 6:03:58 PM
Yeah, it was more in regards to clearing high maps faster by having shock conflux up 50% of the time. Boss kill speed wasn't really what I was curious about because I know the 6L will be faster.

You didn't really answer my question though....

How noticable is the dps/clear speed/kill speed difference between 5L (Conflux) and 6L (Discord)? Is it worth the 2+ exalts or is a 5L build passable enough for all content?
"
kwickslow wrote:
For all making this build word of caution, the gear gonna be damn expensive cause u need accuracy, int, res on most of the gear and those items are expensive as fuck. I am not even sure this can do reflect. Best way to build around is go by right side and take accuracy nodes and there's a jewel socket as well for fertile mind jewel. This tree i would follow http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAW1DkgRDxEvEVARlhR1FdcYXRnXGyUbyBzcIuoi9CPTKU8qOCsKLL8wfDLRNbk2PTrYOw08BTzvPV9FR0uuTLNOKlFHUlNWSFZjVvpbr1xrXfJfamZUaPJsC20ZbWxvJ3fXd-V8u36vfyt_xoRIhXuGrowLjRmNv48aj0aPYI_6kAqTJ5OVl5WX9Jpqm6GhL6cIpyusmK0zrfG1BLVIuXy-isBmwcXDOsNtz93QH9DQ1abYJNlb2V_djN-K4BLkIud06NbpAusU62Pr7uwY7DjssO987-vxivfX if u can't afford so many gg gear with accuracy, high es, res and int. This will u give u more than 80% hit rate.

my rings cost 1c each

my helm cost 2ex

the reason we go elementalist is so our gear costs less because of x2 ice golem effect

this build does reflect EZ PZ

"

>How noticable is the dps/clear speed/kill speed difference between 5L (Conflux) and 6L (Discord)? Is it worth the 2+ exalts or is a 5L build passable enough for all content?

5L pasasble for up to T15

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Dec 28, 2016, 11:25:45 PM
"
MythATL wrote:

if you're asking about the expensiveness of the build everythings pretty cheap

I used a chain belt til 90, and the crystal only ran 30c

and a 5l (400 ES) til 88 which cost me 12c. new 6L cost 5ex (I used ethereal cards for 4ex, 1ex to craft)

the rings EACH cost 1c and the gloves were 30c (I used 1c gloves before with no attack speed)

boots were 3c until I switched to Kaoms roots which were 1c

compared to every other build, this builds PRETTY FUCKING CHEAP

and also, I only use vinktar+frost blades for bosses, the damage is dumb and we already get sick fast attack speed, frost blades is well worth it. i wish I had videos to show to uptime vs how many times I actually use it in boss fights
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
"
MythATL wrote:

if you're asking about the expensiveness of the build everythings pretty cheap

I used a chain belt til 90, and the crystal only ran 30c

and a 5l (400 ES) til 88 which cost me 12c. new 6L cost 5ex (I used ethereal cards for 4ex, 1ex to craft)

the rings EACH cost 1c and the gloves were 30c (I used 1c gloves before with no attack speed)

boots were 3c until I switched to Kaoms roots which were 1c

compared to every other build, this builds PRETTY FUCKING CHEAP

and also, I only use vinktar+frost blades for bosses, the damage is dumb and we already get sick fast attack speed, frost blades is well worth it. i wish I had videos to show to uptime vs how many times I actually use it in boss fights

Yeah, the build is pretty cheap for what it can do. I have been impressed with it so far, moreso than most of the "meta" builds in terms of bang for the buck.

Thanks for the info regarding 5L. That is exactly what I was looking to find out. I was worried that the high maps would become annoying with just a 5L and preparing to pony up for the 6L build just in case.
im doing this build any tweaked version for hardcore?

i am finding this a little yolo scary

nice work thou the damage as soon as you get blade flurry all the way through is insane
Last edited by mizukoes on Dec 29, 2016, 1:19:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info